Luna

• View Profile
Now I feel  I'm  quilty  to take  so much attention   and times  .Thanks  I appreciate it  every one   here is really  very nice and kind    .  But  I'm   really   not  angry   I  mean it   .

Of   the  truth  I shouldn't   be angry   thanks  translation  hopefully   can  I help more. I  love here   heir  is the  first    and  the   only    page  that   I  trust  and  believe   .And   It's   really   ok  If  someone   helping me   to  be  better thanks so much   for  the  support   .4 language  in my brain is  real problem. .  :-[       we're   here  to  find  out  something   different   than  any  other  pages   because we    don't   believe   that's   the      truth   about     Prince  .
« Last Edit: January 06, 2017, 10:44:14 AM by Luna »

Luna

• View Profile
The same  feeling  thanks  (LuVbuG) I'm   glad  to be here with  so many  nice  people   with  nice  soul .  Here  like my room   thinking   and  sharing  my  though 

Sharing  Prince's  case .Because   here only  I found  what I'm  looking  for  and litsen  something different  unlike  others   thinking right  and speaking the truth.   I mean  they don't  hide their head  under  the ground   like  ostrich.  I grow  tired  how  these  people  believe in   social  media  like  blind  and  def. Still   they're  fighting  between   (Prince💜and Mhicael❤  without  any  respect.   I love Mhicael  and I enjoy listen to  David Bowi . But  💜Prince is  very  special   and  very  different   he's  my  only  favourite. .here   only  can I say  out loud  with  much respect that  I feel  that  Prince  is   retired   to  be  free  not  for money or  illness   just to be  free. 

Thea

• View Profile
Now I feel  I'm  quilty  to take  so much attention   and times  .Thanks  I appreciate it  every one   here is really  very nice and kind    .  But  I'm   really   not  angry   I  mean it   .

Of   the  truth  I shouldn't   be angry   thanks  translation  hopefully   can  I help more. I  love here   heir  is the  first    and  the   only    page  that   I  trust  and  believe   .And   It's   really   ok  If  someone   helping me   to  be  better thanks so much   for  the  support   .4 language  in my brain is  real problem. .  :-[       we're   here  to  find  out  something   different   than  any  other  pages   because we    don't   believe   that's   the      truth   about     Prince  .

I'm so glad you're going to stay, Luna!!!

CuriousPoses

• I wish U heaven.....
    • View Profile
I dont think this is likely mostly because I have looked at several sites for warning signs and symptoms of seizure, and none of them describe what he alleged to have gone through on the plane.  She said his "eyes just fixed" and then he just blanked out" what does that even mean? he sat there like a mannequine with his eyes open? or did he pass out? secondly,  it has been shown that there is no record nor any official admitting that he ever was in the hospital. If he had become unconcious, and it was suspected that he had OD the hospital would have never let him leave several hours later- he was treated for dehydration- i found this in two different sources soon after it happened and it would make much better sense since he was fighting the flu. And if it had been dehydration the hospital wouldve let him leave. The whole scene that Judith described was hogwash.  That broad was lying...and she isnt even a good liar!
Yes I don't think he ever was at any hospital otherwise the media would have been there taking pictures of him etc. All Tmz got is that blurry footage of the emergency landing and it isn't any real proof.

Initially I thought the PRESS would have been there at the hospital but I doubt it. The tabloids don't follow famous people around much in Chicago let alone a small town like Moline.

When Kanye or the Kardashians come around Chicago or a film is being shot in Chicago there aren't any tabloids. Just local news if it is an advertised event.

But just walking around? Celebs don't get harassed by the press. Maybe a few fans.
If you want PRESS in the Midwest, you gotta bring your own.

The President Obama and Hilary Clinton are from the area. Obama still walks around low key in Chicago.

It's not like L.A, New York, Miami or Atlanta even. No tabloid media presence in Chicago let alone Moline.

When the Jackson's come to Gary  Indiana even Michael, no tabloids mostly fans.

On a late night early morning in that area Prince could've went unrecognised.

But after he was reported to have OD then died a bystander would've at least tweeted later they noticed him during the hours in the ER (or Judith Hill). Someone to interview. Like they did in Chanhassen. (With the "I saw Prince o riding a bicycle " story)

But the hospital put out the statement he wasn't treated there.

Even if they only gave him an I.V drip for dehydration or a glass of water, the hospital would've started paper work and gotten his name or an alias. Several hours sitting around in an ER or  anywhere in a hospital staff comes around to gather info.

Even if they weren't recognised. Prince, Judith Hill and the Bodyguard/Management/drummer guy would've stuck out around there in Moline.  Someone would've  saw them at least.
https://suburbanstats.org/race/illinois/moline/how-many-black-or-african-american-people-live-in-moline-illinois

If they waited 5mins kept flying and had him treated in Minnesota Everyone would have recognized him. A lot of witnesses.

Your right.

That video of a plane being met by an ambulance could be from any where. No identifying markers to show a connection to Prince or the plane he was on. The time period or location aren't identifiable.

Nope that isn't proof.
Since it was Tmz who reported about the emergency landing I assume they was there and they are known for stalking celebrities and harass them, thats why I thought they would be at the hospital. But ur right, someone would have noticed Prince and tweeted about it and yes, the hospital denies that he was there “We had no patient by that name in our directory. There is a registration process for any patient who is admitted,” it's perhaps our strongest evidence that emergency landing  is fake and it's made up in order to fit the overdose story and it was also a way to prepare us for what's coming. The video of the emergency landing looks kind of old since it's so blurry and we can barley see anything on it more than flashing lights. I think they have better security cameras these days

I agree the flight thing was a hoax and that ties in as well with the online government formal obituary that appeared for the 15th April as d.o.d and then disappeared and re appeared on 21st.
🎵🕊🕊