Will he return?
« on: March 25, 2017, 01:03:35 AM »
If Prince in fact retired, do you all think he will return? I mean faking ones death is not illegal and P didn't have any outstanding debt.. I would love more than anything to see him alive and well. Thoughts?

Luna

• View Profile
Re: Will he return?
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2017, 11:48:27 AM »
NO, especially not on the stage no chance. Definitely 💔PRINCE💔not coming back because  his time is com to  vanish he  and retire .he needed rest and to be able  enjoy  the quiet life .To be him self without be annoyed  with so many bad news and fight for artists  rights . Or   he knew that he was in  danger after  his victory. And we must accept it (The  no proof  where is he .Is losing game )We must accept it  the losing game .thanks

MIRvmn

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2017, 10:08:34 PM »
I really wish he would return but I don't think he will. But I'm sure he will keep give us clues to let us know that hes alive and well. Interesting would be if he released a new song as vault material with a secret message in it
Thunder, all through the night
Promise to see Jesus in the morning light
Take my hand, it'll be alright
C'mon save your soul tonight
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2017, 10:40:50 PM »
I do not think that he will return. I do believe though, that we will see some of the music from the "vault" that is infact NOT from the vault.. some find it odd that his music is on spotify, I don't. It'sa way to get it in to more hands! And the ad's? Thoes are TOO PRINCE! the purple, the types of pictures that are being used. What about the fact that the distribution deal was given to Universal, where the CEO is a WOMAN?  He is all about women running things.. just my thoughts

Eliss

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2017, 06:40:52 AM »
No. I think he will not comeback. But, I don't think he'll leave the music.
He may still be making songs.
Maybe he's working for someone's album. I'm sure we'll hear his music for many more years.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2017, 06:44:42 AM by Eliss »
Everyone Has Demons and Angels ..
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2017, 06:39:21 PM »
i do not think he will return to the show life
but i do think he will still be involved with music in many other ways composing and mentoring of course incognito
plus he may have many other interests
2me Glad he got out ..he can now be Free :)
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2017, 01:07:45 AM »
I am sure it was a very difficult situation to leave ... but it was the best ...just wish it did not end with the drug story ...
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2017, 11:53:58 PM »
to tell u the truth i am sure even if u were to meet him today u would possibly not know it was him...he was the master of change
and why would u go to all the trouble and elaborate exit just to return for ppl to watch u age
he left the image of a young vibrant attractive male with a life time of music for ppl to enjoy
he gave insights to many about life trying to open their eyes to wake them up to reality
he will always be in the hearts of those admirers
and for those that do not get it ...in time u will see 2
Thank U Prince for all you gave.. that's what we should say :)
God Bless U and may the force be with u...( a Heart goes here )