MORRIS
« on: April 23, 2017, 12:33:55 PM »
I feel like he's the one to watch, he's bound to slip.. I think he may have just gotten in on it.
His Facebook post: "I smile because I know where he is"
Hmm

MIRvmn

• View Profile
Re: MORRIS
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2017, 07:35:15 PM »
Yes we should definitely  keep an eye on Morris.  I saw his fb post ur mentioning and it I feels like another clue
Thunder, all through the night
Promise to see Jesus in the morning light
Take my hand, it'll be alright
C'mon save your soul tonight
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2017, 05:58:41 PM »
Now, that is interesting...

Elis

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2017, 03:23:52 PM »
Morris's latest share on his facebook;
He wrote this on explanation:

''Prince was definitely inspired as we all were, but he really studied all of the greats and learned, that’s what set him apart from everyone else.He was a perfectionist.''

but I could swear first he wrote that: ''Prince was definitely inspired as we all were, but he really studied all of the greats and learned, that’s what set him apart from everyone else.I was a perfectionist.''

I don't think this is a typing mistake.

CuriousPoses

• I wish U heaven.....
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2017, 09:36:22 PM »
Morris's latest share on his facebook;
He wrote this on explanation:

''Prince was definitely inspired as we all were, but he really studied all of the greats and learned, that’s what set him apart from everyone else.He was a perfectionist.''

but I could swear first he wrote that: ''Prince was definitely inspired as we all were, but he really studied all of the greats and learned, that’s what set him apart from everyone else.I was a perfectionist.''

I don't think this is a typing mistake.
ELIS well spotted!! U r right! Go to the small icon right of post then 'view edit history' the original version is there, exactly like this :- "He was definitely inspired as we all were, but he really studied all of the greats, that’s what set him apart from everyone else.
I was a perfectionist.'' What a WIERD thing to write....I can't work out what that's about at all. It's not a typo H and I r not close on the keyboard. A slip of the mind (he's so self absorbed? lol) Or a sly hint?
🎵🕊🕊

MIRvmn

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2017, 02:33:19 AM »
Hmm could it have been Prince who wrote it? Why would Morris write I was a perfectionist? This is very interesting
Thunder, all through the night
Promise to see Jesus in the morning light
Take my hand, it'll be alright
C'mon save your soul tonight

CuriousPoses

• I wish U heaven.....
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2017, 01:13:10 PM »
Hmm could it have been Prince who wrote it? Why would Morris write I was a perfectionist? This is very interesting
U know the more I look the more I think he is just messing with us! They all know about these groups and forums for those who don't follow the mainstream media or the official story. They know we know something is up, and I sometimes get the feeling there is some mind games with us going on, for what reason I don't know. Keep us confused? Or an ego trip?
🎵🕊🕊