Luna

• View Profile
CAT GLOVR
« on: September 03, 2016, 07:58:31 AM »
I was looking for some news when I found this message from Cat Glover 2 Prince.org. And I write down how is . (FOOTAGE APPEAL ON BEHALF OF CAT GLOVER .on behalf of cat   CAT :Ok guys!!!!Listen up special request to all of you out there.I'm looking for all pictures,videos interviews clippings eat from my time with prince.There's a special project coming up and we want YOUR help!!!!Everything must be sent to my business manager Hayley at her e-mail address haleno1@me.com.Thanks guys!!! Xoxox I💋💋  HAYLEY:we know you guys have rare photos, clips ect and any help the org community can give would be great. Thanks you guys.Business Manager to Cat Glover.   

And the answer was (so you are basically requesting for things obtained illegally which would be considered copyright enfringment?IWOULD NOT RECOMMEND ANDYONE SUBMITTING ANYTHING.You should contact Bremer Trust Who is managing his estate.This is NOT COOL.) I have no idea what's going on ?or  what is this this special project .If really something about new trebut or good film about prince
Re: CAT GLOVR
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2016, 09:05:50 AM »
Looks like some people want to make some money to me.

Luna

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2016, 09:42:02 AM »
Your  right. But  isn't wired that she hasn't her videos and performance since so long in the group dancing and singing? Idon't know or maby these guy's have what she need .because  years ago when prince  blocked any ather fan's blog he didn't with this club whey ??
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2016, 09:56:32 AM »
Honestly I have never followed anything of Prince, I only went to his concert back in 2009. So I can't give you an answer to that. I do know that with Michael Jackson things like this always turned into something where someone wanted to make money off his back.

Luna

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2016, 11:21:56 AM »
You're sooo lucky I have never had a chance 2 see him and did my eyes open on his voice any way thanks for your reply  .Indeed you're right about this.
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2016, 08:38:55 AM »
years ago when prince  blocked any ather fan's blog he didn't with this club whey ??
I always wondered why he didn't block or sue that site as well Prince.org maybe it's because they don't post vids and music without his permission.

I hear he and his team has something to do with that forum. Or that the forum communicates with Paisley Park etc

Many of Prince's co workers seem to believe he is dead though. So maybe she thought she could get away with it.
I saw Cat at a Prince tribute party and she seemed broken up. Didn't talk to her though. A lot of people who know him are definitely upset and confused about what's going on with the death thing. If he faked his death very few people know.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2016, 08:48:46 AM by Rainbowblue »

MIRvmn

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2016, 09:08:25 AM »
I think Prince.org is controlled by Prince/his ppl that's the only reason why it has survived this long. The org removes and close down every single thread where ppl are questioning Princes death, its obvious that they have received instructions what do from Princes ppl. To keep the drug story alive as much as possible.
Yes I also think very few ppl know that he faked his death, but that makes sense cuz  it reduces the risk for the hoax to be exposed. I'm sure Tyka and Sheila E is among those ppl who knows
Thunder, all through the night
Promise to see Jesus in the morning light
Take my hand, it'll be alright
C'mon save your soul tonight
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2016, 09:35:57 AM »
Yeah people were saying that Prince team were connected to that org even before his death.

Yep Tyka definitely knows what's going on. I don't know about Sheila for sure but I'm about 70% sure she knows. I don't think his other siblings seem to really know particularly Albert.

People who follow celebrity death hoax theory sometimes go into the belief that all of the entertainment industry is in on it. As if it's all a big show. Prince wasn't liked by a lot of the elite who control and own those industries, but he made a lot of strong connections with people who could help him. Gave a lot of $, showed up at the right events.

MIRvmn

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2016, 09:54:29 AM »
Yes the org even confirmed that people who works at pp is there and asks them to remove threads etc, when I read that it made me suspicious and I began to understand why they don't allow conspiracy theories on the org. I mean, what harm does it make if some ppl believes hes still alive or was murdered and just want to discuss it? But its just not allowed on the org, the drug story is 100% over there. So yes, they have their instructions
yea Prince had his connection with people who could help him and I'm sure he had to pay alot of $ in order to pull off this hoax
Thunder, all through the night
Promise to see Jesus in the morning light
Take my hand, it'll be alright
C'mon save your soul tonight

CuriousPoses

• I wish U heaven.....
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2017, 12:01:58 AM »
A new-ish interview with Cat http://gangstavilleradio.com/podcast/cat-interview/
She mentions that the Black Album is being re released without giving her any royalties. (her vocals are all over it, she was a member of the band in recordings, not just a dancer)  She also states in this interview how annoyed she is at everyone capitalising and 'selling out', and she believes P was murdered. Maybe this sheds a small amount of light on why she wouldn't mind bootlegged type images. She has a healthy disrespect and distrust for authority, and I feel her very honest and decent, even if not always completely clear thinking.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2017, 12:04:26 AM by CuriousPoses »
🎵🕊🕊

CuriousPoses

• I wish U heaven.....
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2017, 09:53:28 PM »
Sheila E seems to be promoting and supporting many entertainment industry illuminati puppets lately. I never trusted her on instinct and have no idea who Princes truest friends really are. Everything is hearsay. Andre and Morris of course, but even very young sweet loyal connections can become treacherous in aspects, if there is pain and betrayal and all that history. Later in his journey Prince appeared to have much deeper connections. Cat seems to think that Larry and Kirk are traitors. Who knows. I never took an nterest in things people prefer to keep private. I can't hardly bear to peep in some of the articles and books coming out. I imagine that blood family, Tyka, Omar etc can be fully trusted with matters of life and death. We are so deeply genetically programmed that way as humans, aren't we?
🎵🕊🕊