MIRvmn

• View Profile
Strange Terms on the new official Prince website
« on: May 08, 2017, 12:39:37 AM »
A new Prince website was created by Warner Bros http://www.officialprincemusic.com/
So when I signed up for newsletters and read the terms I saw something odd.
On the start page these was the terms:
"By submitting my information, I acknowledge that I have reviewed and agreed to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use, and I agree to receive updates and marketing messages from time to time from Prince and his record label."
Then the terms looks a bit different on the Music store when u sign up for newsletter http://store.officialprincemusic.com/?intcmp=170428/prince/wbr/spl/s_pr/but/bdy/ww/purple-rain-remaster-enter-store
"I'd like to receive relevant emails from Prince & his partners. By registering, I acknowledge that I have reviewed and agreed to the privacy policy and terms of use, and I agree to receive marketing messages from Prince and his affiliates with the latest news, updates, and information about Prince."

Emails from Prince? Why didn't they say newsletters from WB? It probably doesn't mean anything but just something I noticed

Then we have "Connect" on the same page, when u click on Twitter it takes u to Princes twitter page which is odd since hes not using it anymore
Thunder, all through the night
Promise to see Jesus in the morning light
Take my hand, it'll be alright
C'mon save your soul tonight
Re: Strange Terms on the new official Prince website
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2017, 08:29:45 AM »
Good looking out MIRvmn.
That is definitely a great find glad you posted it. Prince's fam, friends and co-workers speaking of him in present tense as if he is alive is one thing. It can be chalked up to human error, when they do it. But several times in an official statement from a website affiliated with his work have to go through representatives of his companies and estate and such. Prince or his people had to approve that wording and it's purposely done. Looks like the best possible clue we have had in a while. Straight from someone at Paisley Park perhaps. You may want to take a screenshot in case they change the wording and archive it.

:)
Glad to see the Prince Hoax Forum back up you guys
« Last Edit: May 08, 2017, 08:35:53 AM by Rainbowblue »

MIRvmn

• View Profile
Re: Strange Terms on the new official Prince website
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2017, 10:46:33 AM »
Yes I agree, it's a very good clue :) I took screenshots of the terms on both pages
Thunder, all through the night
Promise to see Jesus in the morning light
Take my hand, it'll be alright
C'mon save your soul tonight