MIRvmn

• View Profile
The "Egg House" at Paisley Park
« on: May 29, 2017, 08:30:13 PM »
What do we know about it? apparently there's underground tunnel going to it and he has a office there. The reason why I brought this up about the building is that someone in a fb group asked if the "Egg House" was searched at the time of his death? I haven't heard or read anything about it. If u look at the aerial pictures of pp from 21 April 2016 u can't see any activity near that Egg house, no people outside.
What do u think?
Thunder, all through the night
Promise to see Jesus in the morning light
Take my hand, it'll be alright
C'mon save your soul tonight

Eliss

• View Profile
Re: The "Egg House" at Paisley Park
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2017, 04:05:40 PM »
Is that the egg house you're talking about? If that, yes no one seems to be around the house.

http://www.citypages.com/music/princes-paisley-park-to-open-for-daily-tours-oct-6/391208641

I uploaded the picture from my computer but it does not appear. Sorry.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2017, 04:18:51 PM by Eliss »
Everyone Has Demons and Angels ..

MIRvmn

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2017, 04:32:33 PM »
Yes if something really happened to Prince the police would be all over the place, not only the main building but also the egg house. Another proof that it's a hoax. 

MIRvmn

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2017, 04:35:25 PM »
Is that the egg house you're talking about? If that, yes no one seems to be around the house.

http://www.citypages.com/music/princes-paisley-park-to-open-for-daily-tours-oct-6/391208641

Yes that's the egg house :) I have checked loads of pics from that day but none of them have shown anyone near that building, it's strange
« Last Edit: May 30, 2017, 04:37:17 PM by MIRvmn »

Eliss

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2017, 05:05:12 PM »

Yes that's the egg house :) I have checked loads of pics from that day but none of them have shown anyone near that building, it's strange
Very strange. They give too much deficit.
Prince would not let it be given any deficit, if the only purpose of the was to retire and live his life.
What's the purpose of this fake death?
Everyone Has Demons and Angels ..