Eliss

• View Profile
Tyka Nelson's New Instagram Account
« on: June 01, 2017, 10:05:08 AM »
What are your thoughts about this picture?

?taken-by=tykanelson1999

A birthday card from old times according for Tyka .. but for me it may this to the year ..

Prince talked about a movie on the card.

Maybe he mentioned this documentary or (movie).

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/prince-documentary-featuring-bono-jagger-slated-for-2017-w452767

Who knows? Your thoughts?
« Last Edit: June 01, 2017, 10:07:22 AM by Eliss »
Everyone Has Demons and Angels ..

MIRvmn

• View Profile
Re: Tyka Nelson's New Instagram Account
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2017, 10:53:08 AM »
I can't see the picture u posted but I assume it's this one

Tyka claims she was 5 when she got it from Prince and the movie is Purple Rain, that's strange cuz Prince was only 7 when she was 5... So u might be right about it being from this year and the movie is the documentary
« Last Edit: June 06, 2017, 07:41:44 PM by MIRvmn »
Thunder, all through the night
Promise to see Jesus in the morning light
Take my hand, it'll be alright
C'mon save your soul tonight

Eliss

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2017, 10:54:35 AM »
her description for the picture : ''I asked u to guess lol It was Purple Rain...Thank u All 4 play in' & Really I was only 5 yrs old lol lol''
What? 5 years old?
Prince is only 2 years older than his sister and he talked a movie .. of course if she means 25 :s
« Last Edit: June 01, 2017, 11:38:21 AM by Eliss »

Eliss

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2017, 10:55:30 AM »

Tyka claims she was 5 when she got it from Prince and the movie is Purple Rain, that's strange cuz Prince was only 7 when she was 5... So u might be right about it being from this year and the movie is the documentary
You behave before me :D Yes i tried a few times but  i think i have a problem on my computer
« Last Edit: June 01, 2017, 10:59:30 AM by Eliss »

MIRvmn

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2017, 11:09:02 AM »

You behave before me :D Yes i tried a few times but  i think i have a problem on my computer
Ok I had problems with TinyPic, it refused to load the image but worked after several attempts :D

MIRvmn

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2017, 11:12:49 AM »
her description for the picture : ''I asked u to guess lol It was Purple Rain...Thank u All 4 play in' & Really I was only 5 yrs old lol lol''
What? 5 years old?
Prince is only 2 years older than his sister and he talked a movie .. of course if she mean 25 :s
She should change to 25 if that's the correct age, but she doesn't for some reason :P maybe this is another clue. Besides she was 25 in 1985 so I don't think it's a typo
« Last Edit: June 01, 2017, 11:16:01 AM by MIRvmn »

Eliss

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2017, 11:50:51 AM »
What? 5 years old?
Prince is only 2 years older than his sister and he talked a movie .. of course if she mean 25 :s
She should change to 25 if that's the correct age, but she doesn't for some reason :P maybe this is another clue. Besides she was 25 in 1985 so I don't think it's a typo
you're right.  I think a clue. She has knowingly written. And other photos of birthdays. If its belongs to the 80s. (Maybe.) I don't think that a 80's camera would be so clear. They all seem to have been taken recently.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2017, 12:02:15 PM by Eliss »

MIRvmn

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2017, 11:40:56 AM »
Ur right about the camera. It could be that she actually has the bday card and took a picture of it recently, but I find it strange that she would have such a old bday card laying around so it's probably new. Since she said she was 5 when she got it means it can't be from 83, it's possbile she wasnt thinking straight and made a mistake lol Interesting how no one questioned it on her instagram

Eliss

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2017, 12:47:26 PM »
Interesting how no one questioned it on her instagram
Most likely they thought it was a typing mistake. And the elephant balloon .. If the balloon sent by Prince, what did he want to say? It writes ''I'd never forget your birthday'' Why not only happy birthday? Why never? maybe he meant ''I'd never forget your birthday even if I'm a ''dead'' man''
« Last Edit: June 02, 2017, 01:05:27 PM by Eliss »

MIRvmn

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2017, 05:22:04 PM »
Yea it's interesting with that balloon and u might be right. Another thing, the documentary about his early years might be something we get instead of his memories, seems like he scrapped the idea of releasing them. I don't think Prince has patience to work on memories, especially not when hes busy writing new songs. But a documentary is easier to finish.