Just curious
« on: July 06, 2017, 02:25:39 AM »
The case has seemed to run dry. I can't find anything new. I went looking to see if there were any new findings in the case (they say it is still open) and I can't find ANYTHING AT ALL. I have been looking at pictures from April 21st at pp. I see crime lab cars, and Sharif cars, no medical examiner, no ambulance.. I know this is all old news, I just went looking, and wonder if you guys have found anything else. Also, I've heard that there has been no pay out to the siblings but, Tyka Seems to have gone from rags to riches. At least in the way she is dressing!

MIRvmn

• View Profile
Re: Just curious
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2017, 10:47:36 AM »
I haven't found anything new either and it's a bit frustrating. Ur right there's no sign of medical examiner or ambulance at pp on the pics and I always found it strange especially since theres aways so many people driving past pp and would definitely take pictures if they saw anything. There was no sign of any coroner either. Wasn't there a initially a emergency call with a womans voice instead of Andrew's but replaced? I recall reading that some people have heard it I can't find it.  Yes ur right, Tyka seems to have lots of money
Thunder, all through the night
Promise to see Jesus in the morning light
Take my hand, it'll be alright
C'mon save your soul tonight
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2017, 08:32:18 PM »
Yes, you are right. There was an original call with a female voice. It stated something like, male unconscious, CPR started and then came right back and said confirmed DO A don't send anyone. Don't send anyone? That's always struck me as kinda odd.. if he were in fact dead, you would still send someone, right?? And if he were dead in pp wouldn't they (the police) not let people in pp the same night, and next day? Wouldn't there be tape everywhere? Just my thoughts

MIRvmn

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2017, 10:58:38 PM »
I have only heard the one with Andrew's voice but I'm very curious about the original emergency call made by a female, they obviously released it by mistake cuz the one with Andrew fits the drug story they're pushing. Yeah I think they always send someone when ur dead and an 911 call has been made, so at least an ambulance should have been there in that case. I always found it odd that the police was allowing  people to walk in and out of Pp the same night and next few days after this happen, but it proves even more  that it's all staged
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2017, 03:19:47 AM »
Also it seems that the pp Instagram account is constantly being updated. Some of the things are worded in a way that makes me think prince may be running it.

MIRvmn

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2017, 09:51:35 PM »
Theres a video of his laptop on his instagram so Ive been trying to find clues on his computer screen but its a bit hard to see whats on it
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2017, 12:32:17 AM »
I've been on there too, didn't find anything.. There just seems to be NO more new stuff anywhere. The trail has suddenly stopped. I've went back through the documents, nothing.

MIRvmn

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2017, 01:14:17 AM »
Yes I haven't found anything new anywhere.  What's interesting is if there isn't any real death certificate, cuz we still only  have the  Non-Certified Death Certificate but that's not proof of him being dead.
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2017, 05:23:35 PM »
I have searched for a real one, too. No luck
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2017, 04:44:39 AM »
I saw an interesting Twitter post.  Not sure what to make of it.

MIRvmn

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2017, 10:27:33 AM »
Yes I also saw that, since he wouldn't spend more time at pp and leave  he told them to remove their belongings. I can't think of any other reason
« Last Edit: July 15, 2017, 10:32:20 AM by MIRvmn »
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2017, 01:18:26 AM »
Maybe he knew he'd be leaving and knew that pp would be left to everyone else to take care of? 

MIRvmn

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2017, 05:45:15 PM »
yes that's what I think and this tweet confirms that everything was planned and he was leaving pp so he told his band members to remove everything they'd left at pp  since he wouldn't work with them anymore.  It's very interesting and I think we will hear more from people who worked with Prince who are willing share info  about strange things going on the last few weeks before he disappeared cuz I'm sure there's more to the story.