MIRvmn

• View Profile
Prince's YouTube Channel
« on: July 18, 2017, 10:08:57 AM »
I think we all know about this channel by now and I thought it was created recently in order to promote the PR Deluxe, but apparently it was created on March 5th 2014, prior to  the deal with wb which was announced on April 18th 2014 so apparently Prince created it, especially since he seems to have posted videos on it before (Arsenio Hall Show posted in 2014 but no longer avaible on his yt page)

There's also comments in the discussion section made 3 years ago and they where talking about this new official Prince yt page in 2014 on the org http://prince.org/msg/7/405904 The question is, how did WB get access to his YouTube channel now if it was created by Prince 3 years ago? Remember when WB uploaded songs from Art Official Age, it was on their own official channel. I just find it odd that they suddenly started using his yt channel. Or is it Prince himself who is using it to promote PR?  Remember when I posted about the strange terms on http://store.officialprincemusic.com/purple-rain-deluxe-2cd-1.html?intcmp=170428/prince/wbr/spl/s_pr/but/bdy/ww/purple-rain-deluxe-pre-order where it says u will receive emails and marketing messages from Prince. 
« Last Edit: July 18, 2017, 10:14:41 PM by MIRvmn »
Thunder, all through the night
Promise to see Jesus in the morning light
Take my hand, it'll be alright
C'mon save your soul tonight
Re: Prince's YouTube Channel
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2017, 04:54:21 AM »
Just seems like more prince control. Between this, and the pp Instagram page.. I feel like there are clues everywhere!

MIRvmn

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2017, 10:22:27 AM »
Yes definitely more Prince control. Also the 3rdeyegirl yt channel  is under  "channels"  which confirms that Prince created this official Prince yt channel. I read somewhere that only Prince has passwords to all his accounts on Instagram, Twitter etc
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2017, 05:57:41 PM »
If only he has the passwords to them, then that says a lot about the tweet that was put out on his account thanking every one for their continued support of the one and only prince!

Luna

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2017, 06:45:25 PM »
Agree  again  the same feeling but stil I haven't any proof.  :-X

MIRvmn

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2017, 09:25:24 PM »
If only he has the passwords to them, then that says a lot about the tweet that was put out on his account thanking every one for their continued support of the one and only prince!
Yes I still think it was Prince who tweeted. And if hes the only one who has passwords to his yt account, then it's him posting videos on there now. Its hard to believe that someone else has access to his yt, twitter and Instagram. Lots of people thinks it's Kirk or Tyka but I doubt that
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2017, 02:39:46 AM »
I don't think it's either of them! I think it's him..

MIRvmn

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2017, 09:01:09 PM »
There was so many reasons for Prince to retire and fake his death but I'm happy for him. I believe part of the reason why he did it is cuz he now can focus on whats going to be released from the vaults. I believe he wants full control of those things and if he didn't want anything from the vaults to be released he would have mentioned it in his will (but there isn't any).   He's also free from JW now so they won't get upset with him if he chooses the wrong type of songs.

Here's some reasons why I think he retired
1. Prince was tired of performing the same old hits over and over but had no choice or else ppl wouldn't attend to his concerts which meant less money
2. He has now full control of whats going to be released from the vaults
3. Hes dream of turning pp into a museum comes true
4. He can be famous and at the same time anonymous with a new identity, he will be left alone and that's how he wants it since he is a very private person
5. He has a bigger chance to find a real woman who doesn't want his money
6. He said: I've done everything I've come to do. Meaning he was ready for something else in his life.
7. He got more attention now and some new fans which helps a bit when the estate and Prince will begin to release stuff from the vaults
8. He's free from JW
« Last Edit: July 30, 2017, 09:05:13 PM by MIRvmn »
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2017, 05:04:11 AM »
I agree with all of that. I think he didn't believe or approve of some of the JW stuff later in life and the only way out.. was to "die" that was the only way to be free

MIRvmn

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2017, 11:59:57 AM »
Yes it can be really hard to get out of cult like groups like JW, they try to manipulate people and control someones mind. I believe Prince lost all his freedom with JW and wanted to get out it. He might have felt like a slave to WB but I think it was worse with JW. They were using him in order to get his money, especially since he hes a famous person
« Last Edit: July 31, 2017, 02:39:49 PM by MIRvmn »
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2017, 06:45:53 PM »
Yes. I think they wanted that money and used his celebrity to make a name for JW. there are just so many things that don't add up.. it seems like the more you look, the more inconsistent the whole thing is
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2017, 07:10:12 AM »
Just seems like more prince control. Between this, and the pp Instagram page.. I feel like there are clues everywhere!

What sort of clues?

Elis

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2017, 08:11:31 PM »
I don't think too it's Tyka. And she didn't talk about this anywhere ? It is interesting.
Prince's yt channel seems control by Prince. And he is quite active, he has just posted a new video.

Elis

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2017, 09:56:12 PM »
The first sharing of the channel was on July 7, 2017
again 7 ..
« Last Edit: August 25, 2017, 10:15:12 PM by Eliss »

MIRvmn

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2017, 10:46:35 PM »
The first sharing of the channel was on July 7, 2017
again 7 ..
and there we have 777 once again.. the hoax code that keeps popping up since Prince's "death".  Thanks Eliss, I didn't pay attention to all the sevens when the videos was posted
« Last Edit: August 25, 2017, 10:49:45 PM by MIRvmn »