MIRvmn

• View Profile
Re: Prince's YouTube Channel
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2017, 11:02:08 PM »
I don't think too it's Tyka. And she didn't talk about this anywhere ? It is interesting.
Prince's yt channel seems control by Prince. And he is quite active, he has just posted a new video.
Yes definitely controlled by Prince. It follows the pattern he did on tidal by releasing something a specific day every week. On tidal it was the purple pick of the week on Mondays, now hes releasing videos every Friday on youtube.
Thunder, all through the night
Promise to see Jesus in the morning light
Take my hand, it'll be alright
C'mon save your soul tonight

Elis

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2017, 01:04:05 PM »
I don't think too it's Tyka. And she didn't talk about this anywhere ? It is interesting.
Prince's yt channel seems control by Prince. And he is quite active, he has just posted a new video.
Yes definitely controlled by Prince. It follows the pattern he did on tidal by releasing something a specific day every week. On tidal it was the purple pick of the week on Mondays, now hes releasing videos every Friday on youtube.
Yes there is a layout. Speaking of YouTube; Did you mention Tyka's new single ? I apologize if mentioned.
I guess I heard Prince voice in the song.
Especially, she or he said at the end of song "Is this the end of the road? I don't think so" sounded like Prince. It's may be a clue. Perhaps starts all over again as the Prince's wants.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2017, 01:14:23 PM by Eliss »
Everyone Has Demons and Angels ..

Elis

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2017, 01:40:57 PM »
Also I watched her clip. There was at 1:07 on her jacket picture of Despicable Me character.
In the third film The Balthazar Bratt's clothes looks just like Prince's clothes and the fragman song is Michael Jackson's song Bad. I think this movie definitely gives a clue to the of both ''death''
« Last Edit: August 26, 2017, 03:55:21 PM by Eliss »

MIRvmn

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2017, 11:40:52 PM »
Yes there is a layout. Speaking of YouTube; Did you mention Tyka's new single ? I apologize if mentioned.
Especially, she or he said at the end of song "Is this the end of the road? I don't think so" sounded like Prince. It's may be a clue. Perhaps starts all over again as the Prince's wants.
No I don't think we've discussed  her new song here yet, I'm glad u mentioned possibly clues in it. I watched her video again earlier and yes it could be Prince's voice at the end.  I spotted the neo moon he has in his studio at pp at 3.44 in the video, u can also see it on his Instagram.  Its interesting how the moon keeps showing up everywhere since his last performance 14th April 2016 until now. On his last Twitter message august 2016 after his "death" to t-shirts from pp etc.  The moon is the key here and perhaps one of the biggest clues

MIRvmn

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2017, 11:43:28 PM »
Also I watched her clip. There was at 1:07 on her jacket picture of Despicable Me character.
In the third film The Balthazar Bratt's clothes looks just like Prince's clothes and the fragman song is Michael Jackson's song Bad. I think this movie definitely gives a clue to the of both ''death''
That' very interesting, thank u :)

Elis

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2017, 11:59:46 AM »
No I don't think we've discussed  her new song here yet, I'm glad u mentioned possibly clues in it. I watched her video again earlier and yes it could be Prince's voice at the end.  I spotted the neo moon he has in his studio at pp at 3.44 in the video, u can also see it on his Instagram.  Its interesting how the moon keeps showing up everywhere since his last performance 14th April 2016 until now. On his last Twitter message august 2016 after his "death" to t-shirts from pp etc.  The moon is the key here and perhaps one of the biggest clues
Yes you can be right about the moon.
Also, there is moon and moon phases on his some clothes. Prince a man who likes to use numerology, symbolism, etc.
Perhaps the moon may have a symbolic meaning.
« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2017, 05:57:53 PM »
Also, there is moon and moon phases on his some clothes. Prince a man who likes to use numerology, symbolism, etc.

Yes, and we certainly can't forget Under the Cherry Moon and the rare "Cherry" moon which occurred the same week of his "death". Some things are just too obvious you have to laugh.
« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2017, 07:36:44 PM »

Yes, and we certainly can't forget Under the Cherry Moon and the rare "Cherry" moon which occurred the same week of his "death". Some things are just too obvious you have to laugh.

I mean in this article they actually act like this is some coincidence with the whole full pink moon thing on the night of the 21-22nd of April 2016.
http://shifting-vibration.com/2016/04/full-pink-moon-april-21-22-2016/

MIRvmn

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2017, 08:55:00 PM »
There's so much connection to the Under the cherry moon
Just look at the similarities between these 2 pics

He had Under the cherry moon on his mind in January 2016

« Last Edit: August 31, 2017, 09:00:53 PM by MIRvmn »
« Reply #24 on: September 01, 2017, 02:34:52 PM »
There's so much connection to the Under the cherry moon
Just look at the similarities between these 2 pics

He had Under the cherry moon on his mind in January 2016

Wow, when I seen that picture I didn't make that connection. Amazing. Just more confirmation, everything aligns.

MIRvmn

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2017, 07:05:46 PM »
Also there's a small detail on the 2016 picture, as u see he used the old Paisley Park logo. If I'm not mistaken the old logo has been heavily used by the estate after his "passing". It's on the Paisley Park official site and used on several merchandise   available for purchase. https://officialpaisleypark.com/collections/all  Perhaps thats a little clue
« Last Edit: September 01, 2017, 07:33:38 PM by MIRvmn »

MIRvmn

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2017, 12:51:15 PM »
And now I saw that Prince used to have a Jam of the week section on his 3121 site back in 2007, so giving us something every week is something hes been doing before. Thats why I find it interesting that it's happening again on his official YouTube channel.
« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2017, 04:16:11 PM »
wonder who did the art work for the January 2016 poster ?