MIRvmn

• View Profile
Another little clue from Morris Day?
« on: September 07, 2017, 08:15:40 PM »

"He even thanked us for being there and performing... 9:40 minutes into his solo set"

They found Prince "dead" at 9:40 a.m.

Btw I couldn't hear him thank them 9:40 into the clip.
Thunder, all through the night
Promise to see Jesus in the morning light
Take my hand, it'll be alright
C'mon save your soul tonight

Elis

• View Profile
Re: Another little clue from Morris Day?
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2017, 12:07:46 PM »

"He even thanked us for being there and performing... 9:40 minutes into his solo set"

They found Prince "dead" at 9:40 a.m.

Btw I couldn't hear him thank them 9:40 into the clip.
Yes Prince didn't say anything at 9:40. Interestingly, that Morris points to 9:40 and none of the people who comment question it.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2017, 12:35:06 PM by Elis »

MIRvmn

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2017, 02:45:24 AM »
Yes thats strange, more people should question it and with all the clues we've got so far from Morris  it's obvious that he knows something

CuriousPoses

• I wish U heaven.....
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2017, 08:47:14 PM »
Does Morris saying 'he thanked us at 9.40 ' tie in with Tyka saying 'he layer his life down for his friends' with a bible quote.......?? Also, can someone point me in the direction of more Morris clues please, I missed that so far. He was definitely family to Prince.
🎵🕊🕊

MIRvmn

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2017, 02:44:46 AM »
Does Morris saying 'he thanked us at 9.40 ' tie in with Tyka saying 'he layer his life down for his friends' with a bible quote.......?? Also, can someone point me in the direction of more Morris clues please, I missed that so far. He was definitely family to Prince.

Heres a few clues but there could be more

1.Posted by Morris day April 21, 2016
"He love the number "7" today is the 21st..."
777!!! http://fb.me/2Ij7hNrc5
https://twitter.com/themorrisday/status/723210086798086144

777 is the death hoax code

2.Posted by Morris Day March 13, 2017
"Look who's been in "THE TIME"'the longest.... NOW and 4 EVER!!!"
This band is his baby💜
I wanna take this TIME 2 Thank PRINCE and everyone that's been a part of this TIMELESS journey!

Morris wrote it in the present tense

3.Posted By Morris 20170421 on Facebook
I smile today because I know where he is!

MIRvmn

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2017, 06:41:31 PM »
It's very interesting with the death hoax code and that Morris brings it up the same day Prince "died" which means Morris knows something and are aware of death hoax codes. Prince picked the date for his disappearance carefully when he chose 21/4 and he knew it would be easy for some of his fans to figure out its a hoax when the right numbers are there.

CuriousPoses

• I wish U heaven.....
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2017, 07:55:06 PM »
yes I agree , but QUESTION FOR YOU PLEASE, - why is 777 considered the 'death hoax code' . ?! From all the info I have absorbed totally agree it was No WAY an accidental death. the whole thing is playing out like a bizarre charade. It's easy to smell the lies for intuitives , the demographic he seemed to be aiming his newest image and music at, perhaps so a part of his audience would spot the hoax? a charade with some of his friends in on it and others not. murder is unlikely when u consider his phenomenal negotiation skills and connections in industry. If he disappeared some of the deliberate clues emerging are very convincing.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2017, 11:35:11 PM by CuriousPoses »
🎵🕊🕊
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2017, 06:10:41 AM »
yes I agree , but QUESTION FOR YOU PLEASE, - why is 777 considered the 'death hoax code' . ?! From all the info I have absorbed totally agree it was No WAY an accidental death. the whole thing is playing out like a bizarre charade,  (so easy to smell the lies for an intuitive and empath, (exactly the demographic he was aiming his newest image and music at) ...... a charade with some in on it and others not. Either he was murdered ( highly unlikely conspidering his absolutely phenomenal negotiation skills and connections in industry) OR he disappeared , .....and some of the deliberate clues emerging are very convincing. (forgive me for being so long winded, I'll try to sort that out lol, imagine ! ..I've been keeping this stuff to myself before now!  😊🙏💕)

Here's a link for you regarding the whole 777 hoax code and order out of chaos meaning. Try and read the whole article. I think you'll clearly understand after you do so.
https://steemit.com/conspiracy/@lavater/the-numbers-7-77-and-777-and-the-coming-order-out-of-chaos-event-on-7-7-2017

Elis

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2017, 08:36:36 PM »
again a new shared by Morris about 7:

This video was shared on Prince's Youtube Channel on 7/7/2017

MIRvmn

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2017, 01:52:45 AM »
again a new shared by Morris about 7:

This video was shared on Prince's Youtube Channel on 7/7/2017
Thank u Elis, definitely another clue from Morris when he chose to share a video posed on that date :)

CuriousPoses

• I wish U heaven.....
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2017, 11:17:04 PM »
yes I agree , but QUESTION FOR YOU PLEASE, - why is 777 considered the 'death hoax code' . ?! From all the info I have absorbed totally agree it was No WAY an accidental death. the whole thing is playing out like a bizarre charade,  (so easy to smell the lies for an intuitive and empath, (exactly the demographic he was aiming his newest image and music at) ...... a charade with some in on it and others not. Either he was murdered ( highly unlikely conspidering his absolutely phenomenal negotiation skills and connections in industry) OR he disappeared , .....and some of the deliberate clues emerging are very convincing. (forgive me for being so long winded, I'll try to sort that out lol, imagine ! ..I've been keeping this stuff to myself before now!  😊🙏💕)

Here's a link for you regarding the whole 777 hoax code and order out of chaos meaning. Try and read the whole article. I think you'll clearly understand after you do so.
https://steemit.com/conspiracy/@lavater/the-numbers-7-77-and-777-and-the-coming-order-out-of-chaos-event-on-7-7-2017

THANKYOU so much Victor 31/21 for the link to understand the 777 code, , I've only just spotted this today. going in now 💜
🎵🕊🕊

CuriousPoses

• I wish U heaven.....
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2017, 12:29:00 AM »
VICTOR3121 re. SEVENS I read the article u linked me to, very interesting, so there are many death hoaxes in false flag attacks on days with 7's in the date, it's true, I rmember 7/7 in the Uk. The G20 SUMMIT was on 7/7/17 this year!! so the Masons see 777 as one of the most significant numerological power points. Order out of chaos. That all makes sense. They twist and pervert everything. Prince wrote that song SEVEN "they stand in the way of love and we will smoke them all, with our intellect, and our savoir faire..." 777 is the crown Chakra in outer dimentions,  and divine actually, as the art of numerology is. As with anything it can be twisted for wrong doings. I  found this in the comment thread ; "Angel Number 777 brings a message from your angels that you are on the right path and living and serving your Divine life purpose. The Universe is happy with your progress and due to your positive efforts and hard work you have earned your rewards." . It all ties in if Prince wanted to leave this day, knowing his angelic place with us.
🎵🕊🕊
« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2017, 05:55:58 AM »
VICTOR3121 re. SEVENS I read the article u linked me to, very interesting, so there are many death hoaxes in false flag attacks on days with 7's in the date, it's true, I rmember 7/7 in the Uk. The G20 SUMMIT was on 7/7/17 this year!! so the Masons see 777 as one of the most significant numerological power points. Order out of chaos. That all makes sense. They twist and pervert everything. Prince wrote that song SEVEN "they stand in the way of love and we will smoke them all, with our intellect, and our savoir faire..." 777 is the crown Chakra in outer dimentions,  and divine actually, as the art of numerology is. As with anything it can be twisted for wrong doings. I  found this in the comment thread ; "Angel Number 777 brings a message from your angels that you are on the right path and living and serving your Divine life purpose. The Universe is happy with your progress and due to your positive efforts and hard work you have earned your rewards." . It all ties in if Prince wanted to leave this day, knowing his angelic place with us.
Amazing take on it, glad i was able to help your understanding a bit better on the whole 7s thing and the significance this number holds to the most powerful. It all really makes sense and i don't understand how so many are blind to it all.

CuriousPoses

• I wish U heaven.....
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2017, 10:47:23 PM »
It amazes me too when people don't investigate once pointed in the right direction. The post from Morris talking about a fictitious event in a live video at 9.40 really can't be coincidence. And what else could it be but to draw the attention for those in the know? It's a very loud clue.

🎵🕊🕊