Elis

• View Profile
Muppets Tonight a clue?
« on: September 17, 2017, 10:17:03 AM »
https://youtu.be/WvxUQS2846k

Prince going up the elevator at 1:06 and the bear says: ''Security in this place stinks''.
At 2:15 ''Purple Rainman'' character says: ''in the elevator, definitely in the elevator''.
Also, Prince appeared in this episode of Muppets Tonight in 1997.
According to Hebrew calendar, 1997 year was 5757 year . Prince ''died'' at 57 years old. Prince ''found'' in the elevator.
Absolutely everything was prepared with a great plan.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2017, 10:27:16 AM by Elis »

MIRvmn

• View Profile
Re: Muppets Tonight a clue?
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2017, 02:20:08 AM »
Thank u Elis :) I think it's possible that for many years Prince had a vision for how his life would if he wasn't Prince,  a plan for when his retirement would  take place and how he would disappear. So it's very interesting with the elevator in this episode of the Muppets which means he could very well have worked on the details for his retirement many years ago
Thunder, all through the night
Promise to see Jesus in the morning light
Take my hand, it'll be alright
C'mon save your soul tonight

CuriousPoses

• I wish U heaven.....
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2017, 01:45:55 AM »
Wow that is amazing! I never saw that part of his Muppet show appearance, will give it a watch. I completely agree that the date and style of the story of his 'transition' day was planned and significant. Your theory that Prince planned it that way definitely resonates, I also wonder if a ritualistic type murder was planned for that day and Prince was one step ahead? Can't remember where right now but I recently saw an account that he had a pile of new CDs on his table, still there where he left them in his Paisley Park relax room, from the 'wrecka sto' : ) one of which had the title (or band name) 'Missing Persons' and other clues in the titles of a couple others. there were DVD movies too with kinda telling titles. Were u aware also (i haven't got thru the entire forum yet : ) ) that the Uk Queens 90'th birthday was 21/4/2016 (as u know a number 9 year in numerology, same as P's d.o.b life-path number), and her people released a commemorative beer that very day named 'Purple Reign' ?! (I'm in the Uk, we all know the royals are a sinister lot....) 💜 Peace n bliss thinking of Prince laughing on top of a mountain somewhere, the ultimate prank.  🕊🕊🕊
« Last Edit: October 31, 2017, 01:56:02 AM by CuriousPoses »
🎵🕊🕊

CuriousPoses

• I wish U heaven.....
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2017, 01:50:03 AM »
by the way guys, look at the times and dates of your comments above, and mine too....lil bit spooky :-)
🎵🕊🕊

Elis

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2017, 08:04:57 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvxUQS2846k
At 0:46 The bear jokes about the yin yang as Prince enters the elevator,the year 2016 is 69, represented by the Yin Yang symbol.
The NFL shared Prince’s halftime performance on their YouTube channel, exactly 69 days before his passed. He performed with a group called The Twinz. Twins in the womb appear in a 69 position. The Twinz also performed every weekend with Prince for a time at the Las Vegas Club Rio 3121.(That’s 4-21, the day his passed.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NN3gsSf-Ys

Also, in this episode, a Muppet describes a football game with white rats turned purple and a Prince symbol on the 50-yard line. Another Muppet speaks about 41 years, within seconds of this scene. Prince would perform at Super Bowl 41 a full decade, the crowd turned purple and his symbol at the 50-yard line.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2017, 08:16:13 PM by Elis »

Elis

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2017, 08:45:28 PM »
very well spotted, that's amazing, shows the industry and all the gigs he performed directly for the industry were planning ahead via film industry....goes along with a lot of independant journalists investigations.....general knowledge now for truthers that they do this...but the MUPPETS.....and so specific!!!  I presume u saw the SIMPSONS episode where Princes cartoon character is murdered?
yes I saw. I guess we mentioned Simpsons on the forum.
http://www.princehoaxforum.com/forums/index.php?topic=38.msg847#msg847