Forum costs

The PDHI domain will expire this April. I am willing to keep the site up but since I'm not really involved in this hoax myself I don't want to eat the costs anymore, I decided to put up a donation button. If you'd like to keep the forum up, please consider donating to cover the yearly costs. You will find it in the right sidebar on the homepage. Thanks a bunch!

Princehoaxforum.com expires April 2018
« on: October 15, 2017, 09:52:57 AM »
Hi all,

The PDHI domain will expire next April. I decided I don't want to keep it anymore because I have enough costs keeping the MJ website up and I hardly even follow this hoax. I was wondering if anyone wants to take over the forum? You can have the forum and Facebook page for free, you will have to pay for the domain and the hosting only. If you want you can host it on my server for a fair price, or move it elsewhere. To give you an idea: a domain costs around 10-20 bucks a year, depending on your registrant and hosting prices depends on your host, at mine it starts at around 40 bucks a year. If you stay on my server and have it managed you pay around 75 bucks a year.

Anyway, I just don't want the costs anymore. I hope someone else can take over or has another plan. I'm OK with a donation button as well but if no one donates there would be no use.

Let me know!

~Souza~
« Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 07:33:36 AM by ~Souza~ »
Re: Princehoaxforum.com expires April 2018
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2017, 11:53:02 AM »
Anyone interested in keeping the site up?

CuriousPoses

• I wish U heaven.....
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2017, 01:28:30 AM »
Hi I am completely new here....there seems to be several people still commenting and investigating.....new conversations may generate renewed interest, even though it was busier in its first year.  I would be happy donating a share of running costs together with others. I do so hope it will stay open, it means a lot to be able to discuss this great mystery, because truth matters, it's a condition of the heart.
🎵🕊🕊
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2017, 08:10:25 AM »
Hi I am completely new here....there seems to be several people still commenting and investigating.....new conversations may generate renewed interest, even though it was busier in its first year.  I would be happy donating a share of running costs together with others. I do so hope it will stay open, it means a lot to be able to discuss this great mystery, because truth matters, it's a condition of the heart.

I hope there will be others who think the same way. So far you are the only one who even replied so it seems that most are not very interested in keeping the website up unfortunately.

MIRvmn

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2017, 05:52:48 PM »
Yes donating with others is a good idea to keep the site running
Thunder, all through the night
Promise to see Jesus in the morning light
Take my hand, it'll be alright
C'mon save your soul tonight
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2017, 08:44:27 AM »
Whoever wants to donate, please send me a pm. The goal is to get around 100 dollars for the upcoming year for hosting and the domain renewal.
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2017, 10:49:03 AM »
Well I do need some people actually donating. So far I received just one private message.
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2018, 06:29:50 PM »
I have added a donation button at the homepage. If you would like to keep it up, please consider donating. I also take all kinds of crypto currencies for people who would like to pay with that.