Prince/ white house visit
« on: October 20, 2017, 03:56:02 AM »
I really find this top secret performance Prince did at the White House for former president Obama to be a big piece to the death hoax. I doubt that this was just a performance and had more to do with legal stuff and finalizing the hoax.. Why so top secret if it's just a performance right???

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/inside-prince-and-stevie-wonders-top-secret-white-house-show-20150619

The puzzle pieces are never ending..

MIRvmn

• View Profile
Re: Prince/ white house visit
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2017, 09:33:55 PM »
It's interesting for sure, why was it a secret? and no one was allowed to talk about it.
Thunder, all through the night
Promise to see Jesus in the morning light
Take my hand, it'll be alright
C'mon save your soul tonight
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2017, 12:01:49 AM »
in that article they did mention the songs signed sealed delivered by Stevie Wonder and then Raspberry Beret by Prince
why only those ?
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2017, 05:29:39 AM »
It's interesting for sure, why was it a secret? and no one was allowed to talk about it.

Exactly. Playing a few songs isn't something that should be considered "top secret". Definitely apart of the puzzle lies there.

MIRvmn

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2017, 03:50:52 PM »
It's very suspicious and if u look at Obamas reaction to Prince's death on this video  https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AwgSEBeKnRo u can see that hes not very sad, smiling at the end and  only talks about Prince for less than a minute, that's strange for someone who is supposed to be a huge Prince fan
« Last Edit: October 23, 2017, 03:54:51 PM by MIRvmn »

MIRvmn

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2017, 11:48:05 AM »
Just recently a picture surfaced of Prince's performance at the White House, don't u think it's strange that it happens now after we had this discussion on the forum? Why did it take over 2 years for a picture of the performance to show up? I find it odd
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2017, 12:26:10 PM »
Yes i seen this.. Very strange that the picture gets shared right after our discussion.. What we say is definitely being watched.

CuriousPoses

• I wish U heaven.....
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2017, 09:29:34 PM »
Yes it's very strange that photo should pop up now! I had an idea, kinda came to me in a dream, that Prince could have been obtaining some kind of permit from the president, similar to 'diplomatic immunity', to prepare for the private jet journeys after his disappearance. It's easier to escape official borders by boat but impossible by plane. He would also need a fake passport. I have several pictures in my imagination,  including an underground labyrinth leading from the 'egg house' at Paisley Park. What do u think! Are my visions ludicrous or with an element of possibility?
🎵🕊🕊

Elis

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2017, 12:04:34 PM »
Yes it's very strange that photo should pop up now! I had an idea, kinda came to me in a dream, that Prince could have been obtaining some kind of permit from the president, similar to 'diplomatic immunity', to prepare for the private jet journeys after his disappearance. It's easier to escape official borders by boat but impossible by plane. He would also need a fake passport. I have several pictures in my imagination,  including an underground labyrinth leading from the 'egg house' at Paisley Park. What do u think! Are my visions ludicrous or with an element of possibility?
You may be right. If Prince had received a permission document similar to ''diplomatic immunity'' this may be connected to went of Kirk's on Switzerland.

CuriousPoses

• I wish U heaven.....
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2017, 02:08:16 PM »
You may be right. If Prince had received a permission document similar to ''diplomatic immunity'' this may be connected to went of Kirk's on Switzerland.
I presumed that would have been connecting with banking but of course travel documents in connection with Swiss laws also a possibility, haven't we got a legal expert in here to shed light on that, I have a memory of seeing someone like that. 💜
🎵🕊🕊