CuriousPoses

• I wish U heaven.....
    • View Profile
Tyka photo - look closer! 👀
« on: November 04, 2017, 07:28:56 PM »
This is photo of Tykas Hilton hotel room she posted on her FB during her recent London visit. Look at the sofa to the right of the table - that is her wig! Firstly why is it in the photo?? Unusually intimate for a lady isn't it? It's seemingly a planned photo, not a spontaneous holiday snapshot. Also her wearing a wig may answer some of the questions discussed on a thread on here re. her appearance at PP around Princes disappearance day with varied hair colours.
🎵🕊🕊

Elis

• View Profile
Re: Tyka photo - look closer! 👀
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2017, 12:26:07 PM »
This is photo of Tykas Hilton hotel room she posted on her FB during her recent London visit. Look at the sofa to the right of the table - that is her wig! Firstly why is it in the photo?? Unusually intimate for a lady isn't it? It's seemingly a planned photo, not a spontaneous holiday snapshot. Also her wearing a wig may answer some of the questions discussed on a thread on here re. her appearance at PP around Princes disappearance day with varied hair colours.
Good point thanks. Also a comment on Tyka's photo mentioned that Tyka's hands looked like Prince's hand [She was in the elevator ].
In the other photo comment mentioned that she was very similar to Prince.
That made me think Prince was disguised in Tyka and wandering around.

CuriousPoses

• I wish U heaven.....
    • View Profile
Re: Tyka photo - look closer! 👀
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2017, 09:46:35 PM »
there is also a music video in which one of the characters looks like Prince in a fat suit! 'Good times' I think it's called. I seriously considered this theory, yes because of the hands, and also that song Tyka did with Prince obviously on a background recording track in the song. But then there are so many people who speak of knowing her such a long time, and the main thing writing off this theory is that so many people hug her! A artificial skin would be easily detected no? I am grateful there is a place where such crazy theories are explored not judged!
🎵🕊🕊