CuriousPoses

• I wish U heaven.....
    • View Profile
3rd eye girl
« on: December 01, 2017, 08:45:25 PM »
3rd eye girl Facebook page recently posted this mysterious optical illusion of Princes face on 22/11 at 12.01 ...their page had been quiet before this for several months ......I'm seeing so many 21 numbers it's making me dizzy

🎵🕊🕊

MIRvmn

• View Profile
Re: 3rd eye girl
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2017, 03:08:39 AM »
Yes there's definitely some clues there, I don't think I've seen this Facebook page before. Thanks CuriousPoses  :) I checked out the page and I get a feeling Prince has something to do with it, or someone in Prince's camp. This is is definitely not a fan page. There's no info on the page other than a link to Prince's tidal
« Last Edit: December 02, 2017, 03:12:00 AM by MIRvmn »
Thunder, all through the night
Promise to see Jesus in the morning light
Take my hand, it'll be alright
C'mon save your soul tonight

CuriousPoses

• I wish U heaven.....
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2017, 11:06:01 AM »
Yes there's definitely some clues there, I don't think I've seen this Facebook page before. Thanks CuriousPoses  :) I checked out the page and I get a feeling Prince has something to do with it, or someone in Prince's camp. This is is definitely not a fan page. There's no info on the page other than a link to Prince's tidal
That 3rd eye girl FB page has been running since the beginnings of the band when Prince was with them. It was quiet for a while and now suddenly active again. There is another page simply titled 'Prince', with the same little triangle by the side of it, linked perhaps, as they share a couple of the same posts.It is full of photos of the moon, sacred geometry and other wierd stuff.  While we r on the subject of FB what do investigators think of Alexander Nevermind?
🎵🕊🕊

MIRvmn

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2017, 02:45:17 PM »
That 3rd eye girl FB page has been running since the beginnings of the band when Prince was with them. It was quiet for a while and now suddenly active again. There is another page simply titled 'Prince', with the same little triangle by the side of it, linked perhaps, as they share a couple of the same posts.It is full of photos of the moon, sacred geometry and other wierd stuff.  While we r on the subject of FB what do investigators think of Alexander Nevermind?
I found that Prince page now and there's also art official cage: prince โต  page with the triangle. I will have a closer look at them later, there could be more clues
« Last Edit: December 02, 2017, 02:49:44 PM by MIRvmn »

MIRvmn

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2017, 03:22:50 AM »
There's loads of full moon pictures on the Prince page posted before and after Prince's "passing". I also saw a picture of  the Parade album and full moon posted May 6 2015 That's has to be a clue

CuriousPoses

• I wish U heaven.....
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2017, 01:05:12 PM »
There's loads of full moon pictures on the Prince page posted before and after Prince's "passing". I also saw a picture of  the Parade album and full moon posted May 6 2015 That's has to be a clue
hmm that page could possibly be something similar to Alexander Nevermind, a random artistic person playing mind games. Or it could be a princes crew giving subtle clues as u said, as Parade was created mid April 1985,(containing song Sometimes it snows...)
 and final completion of album was 1 May 1985, this post was 6 May 2015 - 30 years later. I presume that's what u mean? MIRvnm? A lot of codes going on all the time....did u watch any of that 'Spooky Electric Exposed' YT series ? decoding the gematria and numerology of Princes whole journey!! She is so obssessive, so knowledgable, and so tenacious, has made several videos and is still only on Princes 80's days so far. She doesn't rule out a hoax. She may eventually crack it. I'd say one to keep an eye on. I hope the powers that be don't remove it all. She is already having trouble.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2017, 01:11:11 PM by CuriousPoses »
🎵🕊🕊

CuriousPoses

• I wish U heaven.....
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2017, 01:16:14 PM »
PS omg look at the time of my last edit on my last comment it's 01:11:11 ....not intentional I promise. how does that even happen. (I sometimes go back and edit a few words, to make sure I've been clear in what I mean, rather than correcting while I'm writing, just a silly habit)
🎵🕊🕊

MIRvmn

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2017, 02:22:15 AM »
hmm that page could possibly be something similar to Alexander Nevermind, a random artistic person playing mind games. Or it could be a princes crew giving subtle clues as u said, as Parade was created mid April 1985,(containing song Sometimes it snows...)
 and final completion of album was 1 May 1985, this post was 6 May 2015 - 30 years later. I presume that's what u mean? MIRvnm? A lot of codes going on all the time....did u watch any of that 'Spooky Electric Exposed' YT series ? decoding the gematria and numerology of Princes whole journey!! She is so obssessive, so knowledgable, and so tenacious, has made several videos and is still only on Princes 80's days so far. She doesn't rule out a hoax. She may eventually crack it. I'd say one to keep an eye on. I hope the powers that be don't remove it all. She is already having trouble.
Yes thats what I meant and the fact that the album who has the song Sometimes it snows in April was posted together with the full moon. The scorpio full moon was on April 22 2016, Scorpio is the sign of sex, death and transformation. On April 4 2016 Prince tweeted Sometimes it snows in April as purple pick of the week, it was also performed on his final concert. On April 15 2016 Prince tweeted I am transformed.
We have also seen the moon phases on Princes clothes several times

Prince also tweeted this picture

and this picture has shown up lots of times before and after his "passing" it could also be seen on his final concert as well as his last tweet from 24 august 2016 (some people still belives its Tyka behind the tweet)

No I haven't watched any of her videos yet, I will have to check them out
« Last Edit: December 04, 2017, 02:39:47 AM by MIRvmn »

CuriousPoses

• I wish U heaven.....
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2017, 01:10:15 PM »
Yes thats what I meant and the fact that the album who has the song Sometimes it snows in April was posted together with the full moon. The scorpio full moon was on April 22 2016, Scorpio is the sign of sex, death and transformation. On April 4 2016 Prince tweeted Sometimes it snows in April as purple pick of the week, it was also performed on his final concert. On April 15 2016 Prince tweeted I am transformed.
We have also seen the moon phases on Princes clothes several times

Prince also tweeted this picture

and this picture has shown up lots of times before and after his "passing" it could also be seen on his final concert as well as his last tweet from 24 august 2016 (some people still belives its Tyka behind the tweet)

No I haven't watched any of her videos yet, I will have to check them out
MIRvmn amazing. I am not on Twitter, seems like I missed a lot. Particularly the April 4th 2016 tweet is very telling. And April 15 'I am transformed' , I wonder what really happened that day. As the hospital insist they never admitted him. Also the government obituary originally declared his death on 15th then amended it to 21st. (I have a screen shot but am unable to load pics onto this forum via my device.) I am quite sure going for scientific evidence in a traditional sense is going to be an extremely long road for proof, however the spiritual and magical side of seeking evidence is going well almost to the point of several people in here having made up their minds, I don't think that is to be discounted by any stretch.
🎵🕊🕊

CuriousPoses

• I wish U heaven.....
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2017, 01:13:23 PM »
.....AND those moon photos of Princes! The golden ones you just shared here. First time I saw those. They could be his own photography, we know now separately that it was major pastime of his, from a couple of interviews with his friends. And the 'Prince' FB page is full of them, current ones, :-  Repeated moon shots capturing it's subtle movement, in black n white.
🎵🕊🕊

MIRvmn

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2017, 02:41:01 AM »
The golden ones are actually solar eclipse  from Indonesia March 8 2016, I did a Google search for the picture. I have no idea how Prince found it, but he definitely had the moon on his mind a lot before he disappeared

CuriousPoses

• I wish U heaven.....
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2017, 01:18:42 PM »
The golden ones are actually solar eclipse  from Indonesia March 8 2016, I did a Google search for the picture. I have no idea how Prince found it, but he definitely had the moon on his mind a lot before he disappeared
Is it significant that it was from the East? From Indonesia? He could have chosen pictures from Australia. Some of the tarot readers and psychic mediums have mentioned the East as his possible base. At least for a while.
One point I have to raise today is this question on my mind - especially for the legal experts in here (we have 3) if Prince is alive surely he would have contact with a couple of people running his affairs, if so how is it all this craziness is allowed to continue, the vast amounts of videos, interviews, kiss n tell-alls, books, revelations, crazy cult like groups,  bootlegs etc etc etc I can't see even a Prince in a monastery in deepest transcendental meditation or whatever, letting it all slide.
🎵🕊🕊

MIRvmn

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2017, 11:52:28 PM »
Is it significant that it was from the East? From Indonesia? He could have chosen pictures from Australia. Some of the tarot readers and psychic mediums have mentioned the East as his possible base. At least for a while.
One point I have to raise today is this question on my mind - especially for the legal experts in here (we have 3) if Prince is alive surely he would have contact with a couple of people running his affairs, if so how is it all this craziness is allowed to continue, the vast amounts of videos, interviews, kiss n tell-alls, books, revelations, crazy cult like groups,  bootlegs etc etc etc I can't see even a Prince in a monastery in deepest transcendental meditation or whatever, letting it all slide.
Hmm now when u mention it, I remember psychic mediums have said something about the East. Maybe this picture is a little clue where he could be hiding.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2017, 12:17:07 AM by MIRvmn »