Elis

• View Profile
Prince ''death'' news on the April 19 ..?
« on: March 06, 2017, 06:47:38 PM »
There was they claim Prince ''death'' news shared on internet 2 days before April 21.

Especially the comment of the user named Kcera

http://www.pgmusic.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=346508
Everyone Has Demons and Angels ..

MIRvmn

• View Profile
Re: Prince ''death'' news on the April 19 ..?
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2017, 10:30:09 PM »
Blind Gossip posted about his death on april 18 http://blindgossip.com/?p=77843
I wonder why these rumors appeared a few days before he "died"
Thunder, all through the night
Promise to see Jesus in the morning light
Take my hand, it'll be alright
C'mon save your soul tonight
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2017, 09:30:29 AM »
Thanks for the Post Eliss and MIRvmn.
I remember this stuff from way back. Good to it the info on the site so people can check it out. Two of the commenters brought up good points.
And I wonder where is the Facebook  page that originally reported his death days ahead of time. After he had the emergency landing it's understandable ppl jumping the gun and stating that he is dead. It happens. But why was the Facebook page taken down and the info changed on Google to reflect 4/21 rather than 4/19 etc. Who changed it? Who was the original author of the FB page? What up wit dat?
« Last Edit: March 17, 2017, 09:36:01 AM by Rainbowblue »

Elis

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2017, 01:43:21 PM »
Rainbowblue I'm really curious too.

I took a look at the some facebook groups related to Prince, but I could not find anything.

There was a disagreement about the date of death? or

Was it a warning that this was a hoax? IDK.

MIRvmn

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2017, 01:57:12 PM »
 Ive seen lots of fake death reports of celebrities, but non of them has actually died a few days after so this with Prince is  strange for sure. Maybe Prince and his camp was behind the initial reports of him being dead on april 19th to prepare us for whats coming and gives us a clue?
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2017, 09:08:24 PM »
Maybe someone can write the person who wrote the article and ask about the Facebook group that reported this. Name of Group a link so that we can use this "Way back machine"  to find it.

No Eliss there is no dispute on the date of death. There's seems to be a cover up. Right? Do you think so?

MIRvmn you got it. They usually don't die after false death reports. Was the report coming from him or was he being warned?

Who runs the sites who ran these stories? Where'd they get the info?

Why the AIDS story? No one who slept with him has AIDS. Particularly the 2 wives he impregnated. Was that another wild goose chase to throw people off the scent?

If anyone is willing to check out those sites who reported this that might be a start that will lead somewhere.

Guys I think I got it! A small piece of the puzzle. the 19th to the 21st can be interpreted as a biblical 3 days but 2 nights. Such as when Christ said in 3 days this temple will fall. Referring to his own death. Days were counted by sunrises and not 24 hours increments. Officially Prince died in 3 Sunrises or Dawns since the false report.

Whatdaya think?
« Last Edit: March 18, 2017, 09:14:55 PM by Rainbowblue »

Elis

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2017, 12:20:09 AM »
Yes, if way back to the machine, we can find that news who came from and where it came from.
Obviously i do not know how to make it. Because I'm not good at technological things.

I and a Friend found this too.

In the 57th verses of the 21th part ( Every twenty pages are one part) of the Quran says: ''Every living thing (souls) will taste death''

There are 4 surah. It starts on page 401 and continues up to page 420.

21th part of, consists of 5 little sections in total.

Now;
Prince ''dead'' 4/21. 57 years old.

4+0+1+4+2+0=11

1+1+5=7

« Last Edit: March 19, 2017, 12:31:14 AM by Eliss »
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2017, 01:12:19 AM »
Cool knowledge about the Quran reference. It looks like there is some religious connection between the 19th and the 21st of April.

We just need to get the name of the Facebook page that was deleted from whoever wrote that article you posted Eliss. If we can't find the name of the deleted Facebook Page that reported Prince dead on the 19th maybe we can ask for or guess the wording and Keyword Search it.

Eliss The "Wayback Machine" is a data recovery service. Or something like that.
It's a website the link is below. Here's some info
"How to Find Deleted Facebook Pages

By Marina Martin
ShareShare on Facebook
When a Facebook page is deleted, it's not necessarily gone for good. The Internet has a long memory, and there are multiple ways to locate a deleted Facebook page if you—or a potential boss—are curious enough. If you've deleted your Facebook page by mistake, or later changed your mind, you can also use these methods to recover your data and create a new one."

https://www.techwalla.com/articles/how-to-find-deleted-facebook-pages

"Nothing Gets Deleted From the Internet, Ever. Here’s How."
http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/saving-web-nothing-gets-deleted-internet-ever/

"Internet Archive Wayback Machine"
https://archive.org/index.php

"Meet the People Behind the Wayback Machine, One of Our Favorite Things About the Internet
The Internet Archive is home to more than 15 million gigabytes of free digital information—and it's just getting started."

"the Internet Archive, where free digital access to all knowledge is the canon.

"The average life of a web page is about 100 days before it's either changed or deleted," says Kahle."
http://m.motherjones.com/media/2014/05/internet-archive-wayback-machine-brewster-kahle

I don't have a computer. If someone with a computer wants to check Wayback Machine also known as the Internet Archive. See how far this particular section of the rabbit hole goes.
There's the link.

Elis

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2017, 06:18:25 AM »

MIRvmn

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2017, 12:54:53 PM »
I think I remember that FB page, but can't find it either. It can be a a bit tricky to find it on way back machine without knowing the name of it. Anyway theres 86 snapshots of FB  april 19 2016 on WBM and I clicked on a few but it only takes me to a log in page.

MIRvmn

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2017, 01:18:36 PM »
I think I found something else. Take a look at

http://forums.harmonixmusic.com/discussion/263453/rip-prince-rogers-nelson-1958-2016
Thank u Eliss, I remember this page :) Here we also can see there was a R.I.P Prince fb page mentioned, I assume this was the deleted page .

Also this part is interesting cuz I think theres a little clue here:
On Wednesday (April 20) the musician's reps officially confirmed that Prince is not dead. “He joins the long list of celebrities who have been victimized by this hoax. He's still alive and well, stop believing what you see on the Internet,” they said.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2017, 01:21:58 PM by MIRvmn »
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2017, 10:02:06 PM »
You know that there was a book on amazon titled, The Mysterious Death of Michael Jackson days before his actual death announcement. It was then removed when the news broke. I think these types of mistakes may be deliberate.

Sorry everyone, hope it's ok that I keep referencing MJ but there's so many synchronicities that I can't ignore between the 2. I've been awol since I signed up and I'm sorry. These hoaxs can get emotionally exhausting. I will need to catch up on what's been posted and share my thoughts.