PRINCE'S TWITTER
« on: August 24, 2016, 12:52:03 PM »
Just when things start to settle down again...BAM!
 Kudos to Kylie for this gem-  I dont have the screen shot so she will have to post it.  "someone" posted on Twitter  "THX 4  THE OUTPOURING OF L<3VE U CONTINUE 2 SHOW, THE ONE, THE ONLY PRINCE"

just like his MO, all caps numbers for words etc. and also was taken down some 15 minutes after posting....yep gotta stir the pot a bit...trails gettin cold...
Re: THE LATEST TWEET..
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2016, 01:38:11 PM »
<3

MIRvmn

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2016, 04:19:11 PM »
It could very well have been Prince cuz he knows people would blame Tyka or hackers anyway
« Last Edit: August 24, 2016, 04:22:25 PM by MIRvmn »
We are living in Orwell's 1984
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2016, 08:00:24 PM »
 check it:

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2016, 11:53:45 PM »
did u reply ?
Re: PRINCE'S TWITTER
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2016, 07:05:28 PM »
Happy Equinox All
Thanks for this post!
This may be a message directly from Prince himself.

I was very encouraged last month when I first saw your post. Very thankful you got a screen shot of the Tweet!

Found an article on it.

Prince's Twitter account just tweeted for the first time since before the musician's death - Vanyaland

http://www.vanyaland.com/2016/08/23/princes-twitter-account-just-tweeted-first-time-since-musicians-death/

BY: MICHAEL MAROTTA

UPDATE 12:13 a.m.: Roughly a half hour after it was posted, the tweet has been deleted.

Just before midnight on the East Coast Tuesday night, Prince’s official Twitter account relayed an unexpected message — its first tweet since April 18, three days before the music icon’s sudden death.

With an accompanying image of a silhouette of Prince’s face against a purple moon (shown above), the message reads: “THANX 4 THE OUTPOURING OF LVE U CONTINUE 2 SHOW THE ONE AND ONLY, PRINCE. #PRINCE4EVER”

Naturally, it caught many off-guard, and some are tweeting back to the account asking that it not tweet under Prince’s name. Writes @_dirtydiana97: “if this is the Prince estate or whatever, please make another account to tweet Prince news. Don’t use this one. Please let it be.” Adds ‏@easeptx: “please leave the accounts as they are, im sure he would like it that they be left the way they are”.

[h/t Annie Zaleski]

THANX 4 THE OUTPOURING OF LVE U CONTINUE 2 SHOW THE ONE AND ONLY, PRINCE.#PRINCE4EVERpic.twitter.com/wBVqx2pxuX

— Prince (@prince) August 24, 2016

« Last Edit: September 22, 2016, 07:11:39 PM by Rainbowblue »

Kylie

• View Profile
Re: PRINCE'S TWITTER
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2016, 05:22:31 PM »
At the time when Prince (or whoever it was) tweeted, the bio on his Twitter account also changed.
Luckily  I managed to get a screenshot of this as well as the actual tweet.
But after all the negative comments from Twitter users, the bio was returned to its previous state when the tweet was deleted not long after it was posted.

http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forums/fans/index.php/page,hoaxpic.html#forum