http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forums/index.php/board,276.0.html

They may have done it again for Prince.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LVhfF6FQ18

CuriousPoses

• I wish U heaven.....
    • View Profile
Re: TMZ
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2017, 02:00:20 PM »
I felt at the time MJ definitely disappeared. His music and life did not touch me significantly, so I never really looked hard.....thanks for the links I'll have a look. there was  several official Prince sites online quoting and posting links to TMZ , surprisingly I thought, considering they were playing  up the painkiller thing. but if as u say they were used by Princes crew to pull off a hoax, that explains it. why a drug overdose.....that's horrible
🎵🕊🕊

Eliss

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2017, 03:02:42 PM »
I felt at the time MJ definitely disappeared. His music and life did not touch me significantly, so I never really looked hard.....thanks for the links I'll have a look. there was  several official Prince sites online quoting and posting links to TMZ , surprisingly I thought, considering they were playing  up the painkiller thing. but if as u say they were used by Princes crew to pull off a hoax, that explains it. why a drug overdose.....that's horrible
Because the lives of celebrities are in intensive tempo. There is a belief in public that celebs are using painkillers.
certainly the role of the media in spreading this belief is big. So, overdose is the best option for the people to believe in their ''death''.

MIRvmn

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2017, 08:25:49 PM »
Because the lives of celebrities are in intensive tempo. There is a belief in public that celebs are using painkillers.
certainly the role of the media in spreading this belief is big. So, overdose is the best option for the people to believe in their ''death''.
Yes people tend to believe everything reported by the media and that's why they don't question whether it's true or not. U would think it shouldn't be to hard for people to  figure out that he faked his death cuz there's clues everywhere, but they fail to see this cuz  either they don't pay attention,  just don't care or fear that they would hate Prince for doing such a thing and are afraid of finding out the truth, so they live in denial and rather believe hes dead.
We are living in Orwell's 1984