MIRvmn

• View Profile
I've seen 2 videos and one picture so far of Princes body that was recently released by the Police. After analysing the footage I can tell it's seems fake, and as some people has pointed out, a dead body doesn't look so after 6 hours as Prince's did. Also the position of his right arm is weird (and looks very stiff) since it was said that they had performed CPR, in that case his right arm should be laying on the right side of his body  instead of over his body. Also both his legs looks like they are in the exact same position like a doll. And then I made a strange observation, after analysing one of the videos I saw that it looks like they were filming a picture, I could be wrong but it looks like that. Has anyone else seen the footage? What's your thoughts about it? I think it's fake and why would they release it now after almost 2 years?
« Last Edit: April 22, 2018, 05:51:47 PM by MIRvmn »
We are living in Orwell's 1984

Kylie

• View Profile
Re: Thoughts about the recently released footage of Prince's dead body
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2018, 04:05:23 AM »
I thought the photo looked weird. Almost like he was sleeping.
I have not seen the footage yet but I hope to see it later tonight.
I saw people commenting on Facebook that Prince's legs were crossed on some photos and not in others. I wonder if that's true.
And you're right, it does not at all look like there was any CPR performed going by the position the body was photographed in.

MIRvmn

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2018, 06:45:32 AM »
I haven't seen all the footage yet so maybe there are some with his legs crossed, that's interesting. Yes it looks like hes sleeping. I think it's quite obvious that there's something fishy about this footage and I don't think they would have released it if he really was dead. Remember how they talked about respecting Prince's privacy etc at the beginning when he had "passed", this is definitely not what they're doing.Whats more interesting is that the release of the footage came at the same time as the release of the new single Nothing Compares 2 U and at the 2 years anniversary of his "death".
« Last Edit: April 23, 2018, 06:47:17 AM by MIRvmn »
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2018, 01:04:49 PM »
I thought he was found with his clothes on inside out and backwards? Doesn't appear that way in the photos.

Kylie

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2018, 03:11:37 PM »
That's very true Panda. Nor does it look like any attempts at CPR were made, judging by the position of the body in the photos
And so much conflicting stuff in the reports.
Like Prince was warm to the touch so they started CPR but he was in rigor mortis.
I mean when they moved him to start the CPR, wouldn't they notice he was stiff. Why do CPR for 18 minutes in that case ?  Very strange.
 They need to make up their minds, another police officer said Prince wasn't warm to the touch at all.
They all need to get their stories straight if they want to seem believable.
I've printed out the whole 214 pages of the report. Now just need to get time to read it to see all the inconsistencies.

MIRvmn

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2018, 05:45:10 PM »
Theres so many details that are wrong with the footages of his body, the carpet, legs, arms, fingers, clothes, head etc is not in the same position on them. Also theres pictures of the inside of the elevator, but with the carpet is still in it. How come its still there when it was seen on the outside with his body? It doesn't take 6 hours for the police to take pictures of a possible crime scene (Princes body was moved after 6 hours) which in this case is the elevator and the area around it.

LuVbuG

« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2018, 06:28:07 PM »
hi i read the 215 pages and there are alot of discrepancies have to go back and make a list of them all
but seeing the officers making the report i noticed one is messaging or something with his eyes blinking during the entire time
and then looking at the photo of P dead looks to me they photo chopped the photo 
the body is heavier than his and if u see at the neck there is a line there like they added it to the body
the hands are not his he had fingers that were boney at the knuckles probably due to some arthritis  and his wrist had a bone that protruded
and also the body could not be in that position if they had done cpr
then last looked kinda like there was an erection in the pants...dead do not do that
well those are just a short list of what i noticed

Eliss

« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2018, 06:32:30 PM »
Ok. He was pulled from the elevator on that rug which caused his trousers to ride up, but his cap on his head is perfect?
The pants are on backwards, no zipper.
They were performing CPR, he would be flat on his back!
He looks perfect for someone who's been dead for 6 hours.
They are said that there is liquid on the floor of the elevator but his clothes are seems clean.
Everything is inconsistent.

MIRvmn

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2018, 03:12:36 PM »
If the paramedics had performed cpr then they would also have cut up the grey shirt which they obviously didn't as we can see on the released footage of Princes body and they don't perform cpr if a person has been dead for 6 hours, the paramedics can determine whether it's worth it or not. Here's something interesting I found about cpr "With all of the specific treatments considered, it really comes down to brain cells. If they could still be viable, you would continue attempting resuscitation. If not, then you wouldn't. General time-frames that are common in hospitals and with paramedics are 20-40 min, should they choose to start resuscitation. But, even within those time-frames, they might choose to not even try, depending on the situation" https://gizmodo.com/how-long-does-your-heart-have-to-stop-for-before-you-ca-1457981280

CuriousPoses

• I wish U heaven.....
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2018, 10:53:02 AM »
To me the colouring of the skin looks very much to me like very professional waxworks or advanced prosthetic like they use for movie characters. The technology I have seen is astounding, even individual facial hairs can be implemented one by one. I think it's very possible this body is fake, and placed in a symbolic way to indicate a ritual illuminati sacrifice without needing Prince to die, after all he was almost in the billionaire club with MJ. My amazement is at why the officials didn't make the death scene even formally consistent or convincing. Seems slack.
🎵🕊🕊