Eliss

Connected? YES..!!
« on: December 01, 2016, 03:24:59 AM »

I love her videos. at the some time ı am believer for MJ's hoax death.Prince and MJ's (hoax) death are very similar. Prince died 7 years later MJ's death, both died 2 months ago from the day of birth and big clue Paris color purple hair... coincidence? I think no.!

LuVbuG

Re: Connected? YES..!!
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2016, 02:45:13 PM »
That was a good one i did not see that one before
but so much coming out of the woodwork hard to keep up ..Thx 4 sharing :)
LuV

MIRvmn

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2016, 08:10:12 PM »
Its a very good video and shows some interesting things like the Chocolate overdose instagram picture posted by Prince 7 months before he "died", its one of the best clues that it's a hoax. Paris dyeing her hair purple on April 20 was also a nice clue
We are living in Orwell's 1984

Eliss

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2016, 03:33:43 AM »
7 months before I shared comment on Prince instagram overdose chocolate and another his photo;there are some watches on his clothes.. in both photographs ı wrote that he is alive.. 2 days after ı wrote that due to an unknown reason ı can not use my instagram.. it said not active.. then,ı wrote Morris on facebook.. he blocked me  ı dont give up.. and a new account on facebook comment again  finally,when I saw this video on YouTube, I said there are someone who thought the same as me 8)
« Last Edit: December 27, 2016, 09:38:32 AM by Eliss »
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2016, 09:02:20 PM »
Eliss
Thanks for the post.

You may want to post a link to videos with it, so everyone can see your posts. I can't view it. I'm normally on a phone rather than a computer. Others on phones may not be able to see it as well.

(No offense intended)
If someone Blocks you from commenting on their page and you create another account and comment or message them again, that may be viewed by the recipient as "trolling", harassment and or cyber stalking behavior. No one wants that. We are all learning as we go. However If someone creates a boundary, sometimes it's a good idea to just respect their boundary.

Just because we think Prince may have faked his death doesn't mean he actually did or that Morris or anyone else has any direct knowledge of it. Morris Day has known Prince since childhood but I don't know that they've hung out much recently. Morris has a right to privacy and to grieve like any other person.

Nevermind had a a Good post titled "Question" you may want to check out. Can't speak for anyone else. Here's an excerpt from my response.

"No bugging his friends, family or staff. (No trying to locate his where abouts)

When I am around his friends/colleagues I don't go up to ask them questions about the possibility that he is alive. I respectful enjoy the good vibes."

http://princehoaxforum.com/forums/index.php?PHPSESSID=9cf0b7e6a7bb3cdf5b736d30abb454ca&topic=207.0#forum

There's a line between investigating and bothering someone. To each their own way but, I have been trying to stay on the side of mutual respect. (The Golden Rule etc)

I don't Follow any of Prince's friends, family or co workers online. A lot of the members here are better at keeping tabs on them and looking for clues than I am. Most people don't confront Prince or his people directly as far as I've seen. They just observe and post screenshots to discuss here.

Appolonia and Tyka and that Londell fellow seem as if they are possibly aware of this site. It may be our imaginations but they may be responding by giving clues.

If you want to take a more active approach. Maybe discuss an action plan with the group beforehand. All I can say is what I've done. (Sometimes I want to do a lot more to research into this but if he's still alive I don't want to bother Prince or his people. Still if he's dead it would be good to know for sure.)

Your not being able to get into your Instagram account after posting a statement about Prince being alive on his profile says a lot. Did you get any screenshots? Please post em if you can. It kinda reminds me of when this site and the MJ site were hacked and disabled after researching the probable death hoax. Wow maybe you got hacked by Prince's team. If he's dead why is info blocked concerning talking about a possible death hoax? If we are wrong why go through the trouble?
« Last Edit: December 26, 2016, 11:24:54 PM by Rainbowblue »

Eliss

« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2016, 02:53:54 AM »
Eliss
Thanks for the post.

You may want to post a link to videos with it, so everyone can see your posts. I can't view it. I'm normally on a phone rather than a computer. Others on phones may not be able to see it as well.

(No offense intended)
If someone Blocks you from commenting on their page and you create another account and comment or message them again, that may be viewed by the recipient as "trolling", harassment and or cyber stalking behavior. No one wants that. We are all learning as we go. However If someone creates a boundary, sometimes it's a good idea to just respect their boundary.

Just because we think Prince may have faked his death doesn't mean he actually did or that Morris or anyone else has any direct knowledge of it. Morris Day has known Prince since childhood but I don't know that they've hung out much recently. Morris has a right to privacy and to grieve like any other person.

Nevermind had a a Good post titled "Question" you may want to check out. Can't speak for anyone else. Here's an excerpt from my response.

"No bugging his friends, family or staff. (No trying to locate his where abouts)

When I am around his friends/colleagues I don't go up to ask them questions about the possibility that he is alive. I respectful enjoy the good vibes."

http://princehoaxforum.com/forums/index.php?PHPSESSID=9cf0b7e6a7bb3cdf5b736d30abb454ca&topic=207.0#forum

There's a line between investigating and bothering someone. To each their own way but, I have been trying to stay on the side of mutual respect. (The Golden Rule etc)

I don't Follow any of Prince's friends, family or co workers online. A lot of the members here are better at keeping tabs on them and looking for clues than I am. Most people don't confront Prince or his people directly as far as I've seen. They just observe and post screenshots to discuss here.

Appolonia and Tyka and that Londell fellow seem as if they are possibly aware of this site. It may be our imaginations but they may be responding by giving clues.

If you want to take a more active approach. Maybe discuss an action plan with the group beforehand. All I can say is what I've done. (Sometimes I want to do a lot more to research into this but if he's still alive I don't want to bother Prince or his people. Still if he's dead it would be good to know for sure.)

Your not being able to get into your Instagram account after posting a statement about Prince being alive on his profile says a lot. Did you get any screenshots? Please post em if you can. It kinda reminds me of when this site and the MJ site were hacked and disabled after researching the probable death hoax. Wow maybe you got hacked by Prince's team. If he's dead why is info blocked concerning talking about a possible death hoax? If we are wrong why go through the trouble?
No dont get any ss because ı didnt guess it down. yes as you say it kinda reminds of when this site and the MJ site were hacked and disabled after researching the probable death hoax.
And of course we say it with a loud voice.. anyway.. First i heard him dead i said its not possible.
Prince has always said that he did'nt use social media, but a few months before he died he had a social media account so I started to think that there was an oddity. At the end of all this we all know what happened.
If he really wanted to nobody should know this fake death; the family, friends or himself would'nt give us clues. He wanted us to know he is alive.
And I just commented on two photos Princestagram. Morris knows something about his friend's ''death'' because he posted this on April 21, 2016
https://twitter.com/themorrisday/status/723210086798086144 https://twitter.com/themorrisday/status/723210086798086144
we all know what the means number 7 so I dont think I bothered anyone.
Then, i just wrote this on his facebook page : call me crazy but, i dont believe he is dead he is alive because his ''corpse'' burned quickly without public, also, there was no funeral ceremony no ambulance photos, no autopsy photos there was nothing nothing nothing and he didnt like elevators but he found in elevator :S so
no one can convince me that he is dead. A little more time i wrote this i'm blocked ..
I never asked them questions
I did'nt do anything to disturbed them..
If all these means to disturb people, yes you are right Rainbowblue.

The video link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xo-GXaERfDs
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2016, 04:26:27 AM »
What you wrote to them/commented was very reasonable and polite.
Prince's camp can be kinda..."different".
"777 9311" was a song Prince wrote for Morris
777 means different things to different people
for example to those who study the Bible it means something different than it does to those who believe in Hollywood death hoaxes.
But if you posted on Prince and Morris's page 7 months ago and got that harsh reaction I wonder if others experienced the same thing.
If they didn't want folks to question if this is a hoax someone should have had a funeral or a viewing where his friends at least saw the corpse.
They didn't even give a proper explanation.
What you posted wouldn't bother most people but most people don't have these weird kinda circumstances surrounding a death.
Perhaps you were blocked cause they didn't want other people to start asking questions. A lot of people read those posts.
I don't know if they want us to know that it's a hoax but they definitely don't want to answer any questions in a straight forward manner.
Maybe that's why they shut down sites and thread and block you for talking about a death hoax.
Who knows…
I don't think you bothered anyone.
Perhaps Morris is disturbed by the whole thing in general.
Really who knows?
Maybe they don't want people acting like this Watch "Prince Jackson Drives Behind Pearl Jr." on YouTube
https://youtu.be/j1UyZVha1cw
« Last Edit: December 27, 2016, 04:37:36 AM by Rainbowblue »

Eliss

« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2016, 06:29:16 AM »
Really couldnt understand. It was just new maybe they're confused they didnt wait to be realised so quick.. Prince is very private man maybe he only wants to make know people that he is alive, not to talk this everywhere.
I commented this photo but my comment no see because i closed old my account and i think its nice clue by Morris. https://www.facebook.com/morrisdayandthetime/photos/a.329245020547910.1073741828.304062929732786/677100902428985/?type=3&theater

Luna

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2016, 06:36:32 AM »
Look Eliss don't panic when they block you or threw your messages that is because they know  you're tight  that's because they have no answers for your question s they want 2you2give up and blocking your mission. First they treated us like some little children asking for candy. No we don't believe in Santa Claus we are asking for answers for our questions we did respect their privacy but they didn't care about our shocks and feeling we wanted 2say good bye Prince and thanks for nice musice they didn't give us the chance, The news came forward O simply Prince has died ?in elevator and the thunder cremation.Prince leaft so many clues he shows us that he's ok and alive a he gave us so much and so many still coming  he asking rest he needed and we more time. Maybe we never find out without any help or the RIGHT way.until today when I'm asking some help they show me the same way the close doors No enter is illegal .but we do believe in our eyes and our felling, Prince use 2say baby knows. Thnks

Eliss

« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2016, 07:04:43 AM »
Look Eliss don't panic when they block you or threw your messages that is because they know  you're tight  that's because they have no answers for your question s they want 2you2give up and blocking your mission. First they treated us like some little children asking for candy. No we don't believe in Santa Claus we are asking for answers for our questions we did respect their privacy but they didn't care about our shocks and feeling we wanted 2say good bye Prince and thanks for nice musice they didn't give us the chance, The news came forward O simply Prince has died ?in elevator and the thunder cremation.Prince leaft so many clues he shows us that he's ok and alive a he gave us so much and so many still coming  he asking rest he needed and we more time. Maybe we never find out without any help or the RIGHT way.until today when I'm asking some help they show me the same way the close doors No enter is illegal .but we do believe in our eyes and our felling, Prince use 2say baby knows. Thnks
ohh Luna, I don't panic if I did panic, would not be talking here.. why do I panic? on the contrary, I am happy because Prince may still alive and he gave us so many clues about his fake death.
If it were not so then we would all be in tears.. dont worry about me thanks for your good ideas
« Last Edit: December 27, 2016, 09:41:13 AM by Eliss »

Luna

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2016, 07:23:30 AM »
Exactly. We're not scared it's true may by Prince now is 1 of us how knows ?he's clever now he's free can he goes every where. Good day 2you2.
« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2016, 02:26:20 PM »
Really couldnt understand. It was just new maybe they're confused they didnt wait to be realised so quick.. Prince is very private man maybe he only wants to make know people that he is alive, not to talk this everywhere.
I commented this photo but my comment no see because i closed old my account and i think its nice clue by Morris. https://www.facebook.com/morrisdayandthetime/photos/a.329245020547910.1073741828.304062929732786/677100902428985/?type=3&theater
What may look like a clue to you and others may not look like a clue to Morris and others who knew and loved Prince in his private life.
To Manuela "3121" was their address when they were married when the album named "3121" was written.
"3121" is also a biblical scripture.
If you guys had an  opportunity to be in the presence of people who knew Prince privately just after his death you may notice how upset a lot of people are who knew him are.
I still cry about his death though I doubt he really died.
If he faked his death I doubt a lot of people know about it. Though I think some like Appolonia suspect it.
A death hoax can't work if everyone is in on it.

(We don't know how many messages and questions they get asking about a murder or a Death Hoax. Michael and his family were raised to be long suffering and extremely kind towards fans but Prince was never as patient with people being invasive.)

Please everyone try and be respectful of Prince's loved ones.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2016, 03:21:18 PM by Rainbowblue »

Eliss

« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2016, 06:50:13 PM »
What may look like a clue to you and others may not look like a clue to Morris and others who knew and loved Prince in his private life.
To Manuela "3121" was their address when they were married when the album named "3121" was written.
"3121" is also a biblical scripture.
If you guys had an  opportunity to be in the presence of people who knew Prince privately just after his death you may notice how upset a lot of people are who knew him are.
I still cry about his death though I doubt he really died.
If he faked his death I doubt a lot of people know about it. Though I think some like Appolonia suspect it.
A death hoax can't work if everyone is in on it.

(We don't know how many messages and questions they get asking about a murder or a Death Hoax. Michael and his family were raised to be long suffering and extremely kind towards fans but Prince was never as patient with people being invasive.)

Please everyone try and be respectful of Prince's loved ones.
I can understand you. Yes we dont know how many messages and questions they get asking about a murder and a death hoax, but this forum about Prince hoax death.
Of course, we talk about it
What else can be talked about. We respect his choices and him.
No one is disrespectful to him. We just shared our conspiracies and theories.. In this forum everybody talks their thoughts and makes their own comment no body judges Prince. I think I show respect people arounds him but you think I don't show respect ? If you think that, I try to be more careful. Prince is a private man he doesn't tell these everybody he only tells whom he trusts. I think Morris knows something about these. Maybe i have a different vision and understanding for this reason 3121 that's why, a clue for me not to other people.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2016, 07:06:40 PM by Eliss »

MIRvmn

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2016, 09:00:20 PM »
I also think Morris knows something, u don't leave that kind of strange message the same day Prince "passed" if it doesn't have a purpose and a meaning. Prince himself knows very well that 777 is the death hoax code so he instructed Morris to drop a little clue. I think it's strange that u was blocked Eliss, if they don't want people to ask questions then why leave clues?
We are living in Orwell's 1984
« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2016, 12:02:41 AM »
You seem pretty respectful to me Eliss.
Prince and his crew are all kinds a "different"...
and there's a lot of them and they all have various beliefs and behavior.
Tyka's FB page went private last I checked. You couldnt even look at most of her posts. Maybe she was getting too many messages and comments. Don't want Morris and a few of the others to make their profiles private too.
There's no way all of Prince's people believe he's dead.
A lot of them are probably just as confused as we are.
They can block people from posting on their social media but they can't block what anyone says here. People are free here to discuss what ever they want to discuss. Believe whatever, discuss theories, hypothesise. Especially since we can't really talk freely anywhere else it seems. Didn't people say that the Prince team were going after YouTube videos that go too much into the conspiracies?
If we get hacked and shut down again it's gonna look really bad on them.
But yeah it seems like anyone in Prince's orbit have been given instructions to not say anything about their views.
If this dude is dead why the gag order?
(It's like they got a memo to shut out any conspiracy or death hoax talk. If you have the feeling to comment  the people's pages directly do your thing. That method made the Jackson's respond, it may work on Prince's circle)

(For hoax minded people and people who check out conspiracy theories the esoteric "3121" and "777" are definitely clues, for others who knows what they are thinking if they aren't joining in the conversation?)
« Last Edit: December 28, 2016, 12:20:53 AM by Rainbowblue »