Eliss

PRINCESTAGRAM
« on: December 12, 2016, 12:54:48 PM »
what do you think this photo? This shirt foretells his (hoax) death?

MIRvmn

• View Profile
Re: PRINCESTAGRAM
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2016, 08:53:55 AM »
The numbers 11:59:50
1+1+5+9+5+0=21
He "died" 21 april

Yes its definitely a clue
We are living in Orwell's 1984

Eliss

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2016, 09:55:43 AM »
yes also, on April 21, 2016 at 9:43 a.m 911 phone call requesting that an ambulance be sent to Prince's home at Paisley Park. The caller initially told the dispatcher that Prince was unconscious then moments later 7 minute to be exact , said he was ''dead''.
9:43 a.m+7 min=9:50 a.m. His actual passing timestamp could 9:50 a.m exactly and he ''dead'' 57 years old. Absolutely, this is numerology shirt.

Luna

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2016, 11:57:14 AM »
Absolutely the time  showing us the zero time .does means that  counting from the seconds started. I wished if I knew when is this picture  The data. Is interesting

MIRvmn

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2016, 06:38:37 PM »
yes also, on April 21, 2016 at 9:43 a.m 911 phone call requesting that an ambulance be sent to Prince's home at Paisley Park. The caller initially told the dispatcher that Prince was unconscious then moments later 7 minute to be exact , said he was ''dead''.
9:43 a.m+7 min=9:50 a.m. His actual passing timestamp could 9:50 a.m exactly and he ''dead'' 57 years old. Absolutely, this is numerology shirt.
Theres 2 other clues in that picture. 1.The way the picture is taken makes it look like 57  instead of 50 on his chest. 2.On his arm u can see 9:50. Prince definately did this intentionally

MIRvmn

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2016, 07:13:13 PM »
I know we talked about this picture before but an interesting detail is that Prince changed the caption from "Eye Luv These 2 Death" to "Chocolate Overdose"

Eliss

« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2016, 03:35:27 AM »
 he loves the play games. In fact, many pictures and design of pictures on his insta should be analyzed but he is a genius and expertly hiding clues.
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2016, 09:48:29 AM »
As far as the "Chocolate Overdose" Instagram picture, I really do feel it's  one of the main puzzle pieces to this hoax. Prince didn't really seem to be a person who would just take that kind of picture unless there was a real need to and he was trying to get a vital message across (which he successfully did) for those that are like us who think on a deeper level then the rest of society, he never does anything unless there is purpose involved. Everything about the pic is so telling and definitely confirms HOAX. I say his entire Instagram is a confirmation of a hoax, he made his Instagram within only a few months before his fake passing for the sole purpose of getting these clues out there before the time was up. That's how i see it.  ;) ;) ;) ;)

Eliss

« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2016, 11:09:45 AM »
As far as the "Chocolate Overdose" Instagram picture, I really do feel it's  one of the main puzzle pieces to this hoax. Prince didn't really seem to be a person who would just take that kind of picture unless there was a real need to and he was trying to get a vital message across (which he successfully did) for those that are like us who think on a deeper level then the rest of society, he never does anything unless there is purpose involved. Everything about the pic is so telling and definitely confirms HOAX. I say his entire Instagram is a confirmation of a hoax, he made his Instagram within only a few months before his fake passing for the sole purpose of getting these clues out there before the time was up. That's how i see it.  ;) ;) ;) ;)
yes you are right. To solve the entire puzzle we need to understand him how he thinks and we should think like him then we can see the end of the way easily

LuVbuG

« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2016, 01:26:50 PM »
Numbers 9:50 + 11:59 possible gematiria...the bible ?

the face down with the candy..can not really tell if that is him ?

Panda

« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2016, 09:16:56 PM »
Is he spelling words on his Instagram? 

MIRvmn

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2017, 12:46:08 PM »
WOW, just .....WOW!! I am new to this, but I've read, listened, researched for weeks now, even did my own tarot reading, I'm still convinced its a hoax. .... (grieved for over a year, was unable to look) ....when U do really look 👁👁👁 how could u possibly think that he didn't know, or plan his dates.....this picture on Instagram is the most obvious so far isn't it?!! thanks for posting
The chocolate overdose picture is the best clue we got imo and the other one with numbers on his clothes is also very interesting.

KelleTheGreen

• #evergrowing
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2018, 08:10:43 PM »
Someone mentioned that his shirt is on backwards in the "CHOCOLATE OVERDOSE" picture. Does it look that way?

CuriousPoses

• I wish U heaven.....
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2018, 07:50:58 AM »
Yes it does look that way on the Princestagram post.  Also the very fake and staged looking so called death photos look like the sweater is on backwards too. The most important clue was Princes call and echo with the crowd 'Manchester! Is my Sweater on backwards??!" during a rendition of 'Something in The Water' at a Manchester UK show on the Hit n Run tour. It's on YT but unfortunately today I can't find it to post a link. I'm sure it's still there, has been for a long time.
🎵🕊🕊